Scandals

Azula's POV:

I was with my brother and we were planning his graduation but he wouldn't pay attention. "Zuko, pay attention." I said. He looked at me, "What's so 'important'?" I facepalm. "Your graduation." "Oh uh heh right." he then gets up and goes on his phone. "ZUKO YOU LISTEN TO ME!" I shout, he then puts his phone down. We go over ideas then my brother gets a notification, "One sec." I take his phone, it's from Insta. It's a notification from Mai saying, "We're done." nothing else. I then put his phone down. "Anyway, I'm going to my room." he says, taking his cell.

Zuko's POV:

I reach my room and I get a notification from Instagram, Katara posted a new few pictures. They were of her and Aang having a good time at a fair, the caption being "Happy 17th Birthday to the best boyfriend in the world!🎊🎉" Ugh, she won't understand that I like her. Like she's so pretty with her uh... um. "Hey Zuko." my sister says. "What do you want?" I ask her. "Stop stalking Katara she has a boyfriend." she responds, "What do you mean?" I then ask. She scrolls down on her phone and finds a picture of her 2 years ago, "Liked by you." "Well 'course she's my friend."

Sokka's POV:

I logged into my sister's Insta account because I need to check on her. I found Zuko liking pictures of her from 2 years ago. 'A bit creepy.' I thought to myself, then I looked on people he follows. Just Katara. Then I texted him, "Leave my sister alone." he simply replied with "No." then called him in which he declined... I then left it for 35 minutes. My sister then texted me, "Help." I immediately texted her back, "What is it?" no answer. I was spamming Aang, he had no clue where she was either. Then I texted Zuko, "Where is my sister?" all he said was, "I have her"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

muahahahaha i gave you a cliffhanger. u all thought i was gonna keep the story going like normal i bet. anyway stay tuned for the next chapter which is just zukos pov.