At the Violet Volt

Aang's POV: 

Me and Katara unpacked her bag. "Wow, I'm officially living here." she says. "Yeah, you are." I say. "Bye you two, gotta go to work." Sokka said, "Bye!" we said right after. We were in my room as there's no spare rooms and she was used to sleeping in here. "Wanna go somewhere for dinner?"I asked her. "As in a date?" she asked back. I nodded, "Alright, I'll put on some make up." she said on her way to the bathroom. "No, there's no need. You look absolutely beautiful without." I say. She kisses me, then we get going to go to the Violet Volt, Iroh's restaurant.

We arrive but Katara doesn't want to leave the car, "C'mon. We should head in now." I say. She just looks at me, "C'mon w-" my girlfriend pulls me by my collar and she kisses me. "Now let's go." she says winking. This left me shocked. We then went in, "Aang, Katara good to see you." Iroh says hugging us both. He lets us sit down, "Alright, what would you like to drink?" "Chamomile for me." Katara says, "The same for me." I say. "It should come soon." "Well this is nice isn't it?" "Yeah." she says. "Here's your tea." "Thank you." we both say. I drink mine slowly.

Katara's POV:

"Oh- you already finished your tea." Aang noticed, "Heh, I mean I'm not surprised." "Yea, I mean this little one..." I say, touching where my future child is, "Is very thirsty and hungry." Iroh then comes, "Would you like to order some food?" "Alright. I'd like spaghetti with tomato sauce and vegetarian meatballs." Aang says. Then Iroh looks at me, "The same but not vegetarian?" "Of course, I'll also get you more tea." "Thank you." "And you, STOP MAKING ME DRINK AND EAT SO QUICKLY!" I say talking to my future child and Aang just laughs. "I don't think it can hear you."

We laugh. "Y'know I really don't like referring to the gender as it." I say. "Same but we dunno the gender yet." Aang says. "Your food." Iroh says, coming back. "Thank you Iroh." we both say. "Of course, I'm friends with your uncle Aang and you both are friends with my niece and nephew so you will receive a discount." "Thank you yet again." I say. Aang nods, eating his spaghetti. "Wanna try some?" he asks me. I nod, then I take some. "Nice." I say. "Yeah, being vegetarian isn't that bad." "I agree, hang on a sec. I'm getting a call." "'Kay." "Hello?" "Hey Baby." Oh no...

Aang's POV:

I hear Katara shouting outside. Iroh then comes, "Who's she shouting at?" "Either her dad or a dunderhead she was gonna marry." I say, "What do you mean?" "Her dad is forcing her into an arranged marriage to a man who just wants her for her body. She hates the man and loves me and her dad hates me because I'm younger than her." "Oh right, well that's stupid." My girlfriend  comes back, "So?" "I hate that guy. I'm blocking him and my dad." "Hey, maybe don't block your dad." I say trying to be nice. "I need to." "Alright." I then say after and kiss Katara. 

She's so beautiful I swear- "Hey uh Aang."  "Oh sorry." "It's fine, I was just getting a closer look at your captivating silver eyes." (someone told me theyre gray okie?) "And I was admiring your cobalt eyes." I say. She then kisses me. We then both finish our food. "This is so nice." "Yea, it really is." "Want any dessert?" "Me, not necessarily. The being inside me, most definitely." "Alright, dessert it is." I say, then asking for some. We share some ice cream, "Y'know I really had fun." "Same, wanna do this again tomorrow but somewhere else?" "Sure." she says, smiling. 

Katara's POV:

Me and Aang went as the discount was it's free. I see a sorta fun fair and point to it like a eager kid seeing a candy store. Aang knows I wanna go but he whispers in my ear, "Tomorrow." I nod. We then walk over to my boyfriend's car. "You first." he says, holding the door for me. "Thank you." I say kissing him on the cheek and getting in the car. He then starts driving us home as it's 9pm. Then his uncle calls and I answer it for him, "Nephew, where are you?"Hi Mr Gyatso, it's Katara." "Oh hi, is all the stuff in Aang's room yours then?" "Yea, oh okay. Where are you?"

"We're on the street that your house is." "Alright. Just to let you know, there's something for you in the room you're staying in. Bye for now." "Thank you and bye." The call ends, "You okay?" "Fine." I smile. We walk in and Gyatso is there. "Hello, you already eaten dinner?" We nod. "Alright, now time for bed. You have school in the morning." "Okay Uncle." Aang says. "Goodnight." I say. I go to our room and take my pyjamas to get dressed. "I'll get changed downstairs." "Okay." I get dressed, I breathe in and out. It's okay Katara, it's okay.