Just Azula's POV

Today my monster of a father got arrested and now I live with Zuko. I try to wash off the marks Ozai has made on my life. Also me and Ty Lee are dating now so life's looking up. I heard about Zuko and Mai's break up and Suki moving on to my brother. "Azula, why do you have to live here? You're a bully." Zuko said when I came in, I wanted to cry. Mainly because of that comment but also because my leg is bleeding from my knee down to my ankle. "Azula, are you okay?" my uncle asks, "Yes, I am. I just need a way to get rid of these painful marks." I cry. He hugs me.

Thank goodness for Katara, if it wasn't for her I'd be like a prisoner to that real life devil. I put on a summer dress even though it's September. I cover all my marks with bandages and plasters to hold them in place. I'll be the laughing stock of the school but at least I've got Ty Lee and Katara to look out for me and I won't be staring at these horrid things. I then get the bus, I'm not hungry today. And no I am not starving myself, I just have a big lunch and I ate some food at 2am for no reason whatsoever I was just bored and Katara wouldn't text me nor would Ty Lee.

!TRIGGER WARNING! Mention of word abu$3 x3!

I see my girlfriend and she waves to me, "Azula!" she says happily. "Hey." I say wincing as one of my bandages start to unravel. She sorts it out, I then kiss her on the cheek leaving a pink lipstick stain. "Hey Azula, nice bandages." an immature boy says laughing. I ignore him, it's not my fault it's Ozai's. "Hey cut it out she's been abused. You wouldn't wanna be in her footsteps would you?" "Ty Lee drop it please." I say feeling like crying. "HA, you really believe that? She obviously wasn't abused." "SHUT UP, ALRIGHT! SO  WHAT IF I WAS ABUSED I'M STILL HUMAN!"

!TRIGGER WARNING OVER!

I can't believe I did that. We arrive at school and I run in. Ty Lee follows me, I then see Katara and Aang in the corner of my whilst Sokka's upset basically 3rd wheeling. "Can you two cut it out? I really am not appreciating the 3rd wheeling here." Sokka says to Aang and Katara. "Sorry." Aang said. "I'll be right back." Katara mentioned looking like she was gonna be sick, I 'chase' after her to check if she's okay. "Oh hey Azula." she said sitting down, her back on the wall. "Hey, you good?" she looks at me kinda upset, "I- I don't know." 

A teacher sees us and says, "Ladies only 4 people at a time, there's 5 people in there." I say, "Sorry Miss Garcia. I'm just making sure my friend's okay." "I'm not talking to you, I know what you're doing I'm talking to the other 3 girls." "Oh okay ms." Katara throws up again looking like she's gonna cry. "It's gonna be okay. I mean it's not like you're pregnant, right?" Katara looks at me worried. Nervously and like she's lying she says, "Right." Once the other 3 girls are gone Suki rushes in, "What's wrong?" "She doesn't actually know what's wrong." "Also why are you here?"

"Oh sorry. Am I not allowed to make sure my friend's okay?" I say sarcastically. "Friend?! You're a good joker Azula, I'll give you that." Suki says. "Suki, she's not a bully she's just broken." I show Suki pictures of my marks caused by my father. She doesn't say a word just gasps and nods. "Katara, how do you feel?" "Nauseous, dizzy, slightly light headed." "Have you consumed any alcohol in the last week?" "Suki, I'm 16. 15 until midnight today." "Right, oh and happy bday." "Thanks." "Azula can you get a cold cloth?" Suki asks me, "Sure." I say and I leave the bathroom.

I get a cloth and put cold water on it and then Aang comes up to me, "Is she okay?" he says. "I dunno, but it's almost 9." "I'll tell the teacher you're helping her." "Thanks Aang." I say giving him a hug. He waves goodbye to me and I do it back, then I rush to the girls' bathroom. "I'm here." I say. "She's asleep, it's supposed to be good for her." Suki says. "She can't be pregnant, I mean she's never done...it with anyone." "Yeah, true." "OH MY GOSH SHE'S WAKING UP!!" "What's going on?" "You were asleep, but you're good now." "Thank goodness for that." 

Suki was checking just in case if Katara was pregnant, worst case scenario I know but still. Suki said, "Check what you're holding Katara and tell us at recess, 'kay?" "'Kay." she said. Me and Suki walked out but I just heard her half shout half whisper, "Frick." I dunno what's wrong but I think she just hurt herself. She followed us and Suki said, "Well?" Katara just said, "Nope. I'm good." "Thought so." she looks like she's lying. "You can go on without us Suki, we'll tag along behind you." I say. "Okay." she says. "Hey." "Hey." Katara says very nervously. Suki runs along. 

"So about that test. Did you y'know mean it?" She whispers, "No, but you can't tell anyone." "Do you know who the father could be?" "It's obviously Aang." "How can you be so certain?" "You can't tell anyone this either but he's the only guy I've ever slept with." "Right." we then go into class. "You better now, Katara?" the teacher says, she nods. I mouth to her, "It'll be okay. Trust me." and she mouths back "Thank you so much for helping me today." I mouth, "No thank you!"