After school

!TRIGGER WARNING!: Word abu$3 used three times!

Aang's POV: 

"Hey, Katara? Can you put your phone down?" "Yeah, sure one sec." I take her phone as a joke but then see who she's texting. "Why are you texting Azula? She's a bully." she takes her phone back, "She's not a bully, just broken on the inside." "Sweetie, she's a bully. There's no way around it." She looks at me, "Anyway, I'm calling the cops on the principal later." "Why?" I say. "For child abuse. He's literally beating up Azula." "Yeah right." I say sarcastically. Katara shows me 3 pictures Azula sent her, all of them with bruises on her. "Oh my gosh." I say. "Exactly."

Katara texts Azula even when we enter my uncle's house. "Wanna go swimming?" I say. "Sure." she says. I get into my swimming costume and hear Katara talking to someone. It's probably fine. She's a good person though for wanting to help Azula even after everything she's done but to be honest if Azula really is being abused I feel so sorry for her, she doesn't deserve it. She's just a 16 year old so still legally a kid. 

Katara's POV:

"Hello Arizona Police speaking." "Hello, I'd like to report multiple child abuse attacks." "Okay, are you the victim?" "I am not, I am her-" I gulp, "-Friend." "Alright, how old was she when this started and how old is she now?" "She was 9 and she's 16 now." I start to cry, I feel so sorry for Azula. "Name?" "Azula Fire, daughter of Ozai Fire." "Who's been doing this?" "H-her father." I am slowly bursting out crying. "Take your time, young lady." "Thank you, I-I don't know his address but her father works at Winslow High." "Thank you for your time." "Thank you."

Aang walks in and hugs me. "That was the hardest phone call I've ever made." "I know." he says then kissing my hair. "Anyway let's go swimming." he says. "Okay." I say. I then dive into the swimming pool, Aang coming after me. We both laugh as he makes a huge splash. While swimming we get really close, like really close. I am about to back away from sheer ignominy. I then get pulled closer to him and I basically touch his hips and he touches my arms. We then kiss. It happens so suddenly I don't get to process it so he looks hurt, then I kiss him back.

Sokka's POV:

I serve the drinks that people want. Aang's uncle then comes. "Sokka, I need you to come." he grabs my arm, there right in front of me is my principal. "Hello Sokka." "Principal Fire. What are you doing here?" "Is it true, y'know the rumors?" "What rumors?" "You don't have to answer but I can make life very...difficult for you if you don't. Are you 'taken'? My daughter claims you are." "Yes Principal Fire. I have a girlfriend called Suki." "Is it necessarily a serious relationship? Just asking for your health." "No, Principal Fire. Yesterday only we started dating." "Alright, goodbye."

Whew that was horrible. "Are you actually in a serious relationship, young man? You can tell me anything, I'll never tell another soul." "No. I don't know anyone who is." "Alright. Go back to work. The meeting's in 2 hours." "It's 8pm already?!" he nods. Oh my gosh, 3 more hours 'til I go home to find my sister fast asleep hopefully. I hope Toph's alright, she said she'll watch a movie while I'm gone. Also Katara said she'll be at Aang's until 10. They're 'swimming' she said, more like making out making me feel DISGUSTED but anyway. Thinking 'bout Suki. I love her so much.