Recess of Thursday

Aang's POV:

We were hanging out by a wall. Toph begins to speak, "So what's the plan now? You're not living at your dad's so?" "I'm living at Aang and his uncle's." Katara says. "Future historians be like: And they were roommates." my best friend adds. The three of us laugh. Jet then walks over with his gang, "Hey Katara." he says smirking. She ignores him, then he pulls her facing him about to kiss her. He then pins her against the wall and is about to put his hand on the straps of her dress but Toph punches him in the face. Then my girlfriend kisses me. "Ahem." Sokka says. "Sorry." we say.

"Anyway, where's your stuff right now? Because I last saw it in your old room." "Hang on, hang on. What do you mean 'old room'?" Suki says. "Oh my dad found out and kinda kicked me out because it's not my 'husband to be' 's." "Oh- So you're homeless?" "Nope, I'm gonna live with Aang and his uncle. It makes sense to be honest because that's where the kid's dad and great uncle live." "Yeah, that's true." "Hey. Katara what do you mean 'the kid'?" Zuko asks. Sokka looks at Katara like, "You didn't say?!" Azula, Ty Lee and Mai walk over, "What's going on, people?"

Katara's POV:

I had to explain the whole story to Mai, Ty Lee and Zuko. I then drink some water, not because I'm thirsty but someone is. "Listen, I'm here if you need me." Ty Lee says. "Same." Suki and Azula say. I've got an amazing group of friends. I thank the 3 of them. Sokka then gives me a hug as he's an amazing brother. "So I suppose you're not gonna become a 'Mrs' today." Sokka jokes. "Yeah, thankfully." I say. "I'm yet again confused." Mai says. "Oh I was gonna get married to this dunderhead but I'm not now." "Ohhhh." "Hang on a second." I answer the phone.

"Hey Dad." "Hi, just wondering. If it's okay with you to still marry your husband to be." "NO I WILL NOT!" "Katara, please. He loves you and don't act like you don't love him." "I'm not acting, I don't love him. I love my boyfriend." "Sweetheart, that boy is not right for you b-" "Dad, if your reasoning is because he is younger than me. I. Don't. Care." "Sweetheart, you'll be making your ancestors proud. Please." "Dad, I don't want to marry someone I don't love and that's final." "Katara, think about it. Do you really love that boy?" "Yes. Also tell that dunderhead I hate him."

Sokka's POV:

Dad always wanted Katara to be like the perfect daughter and I the perfect son but it just wasn't us. I look at a picture, it was taken the day Mom was killed. Mom and Dad are smiling, Mom wearing a blue dress with an apron. Dad is wearing a suit, a very very expensive one. I'm wearing what a prince would wear essentially and Katara she smiles but the smile looks so forced and she's also wearing like a 'maid' outfit. All of our smiles look forced except Dad's, his looks legit and he's touching Mom like she's dirt. It hurts to see her treated this way.

"Hey, what ya looking at?" she says. She then sees the picture. I don't say anything, "It's gonna be okay. I can still see you at school and you can always come visit me." "Yea, I'd like that." I say. We give each other a hug. Aang then comes, "Hey Sokka, wanna come with us after school?" "Sure, only until 3 but still sure." I then go to Suki, "Hey." she looks at me. "Hey. I uh saw those pictures. Your family looks perfect." I laugh, "Trust me, it's anything but." "I know, it just looks it." Suki gives me a hug. Now we've gotta go in for lesson 3(2 technically).