Free period

Katara's POV:

I get into Aang's uncle's car. "Hello Aang. Good day at school today?" "Yep it was great. Also Uncle this is Katara." "Hello!" I say shaking his hand, "You seem like a lovely young lady. I'm glad I'm giving you a lift." "Your uncle is very nice." I say. Aang says, "I know." just before kissing my forehead. "Aang, you got yourself a girlfriend or something?" his uncle says just before laughing then coughing. "Yes, she started today actually." Aang says. Wow, he called me his girlfriend.

"Goodbye Katara. Come to our house tomorrow, will you?" "Of course." I say. Aang and I walk in, "Sorry it's so messy. My brother doesn't tidy up after himself." "No worries, anyway. Your dad home?" he asks. "No, he's on holiday for another 2 weeks with his girlfriend." I say. "Oh right, mind if I use your shower?" "No, course I don't." "Great. I stink after P.E." he goes in the shower and I just eat my leftover cereal in my room. I then drink some of my water until Aang comes.

Aang's POV:

I then come out of the shower, bare chested. Katara just stares at me, "Hey? Earth to Katara?"  "Oh my gosh- sorry." she says. I am wearing a towel covering my thighs so I'm not completely bare. I check the time, it's 10pm. "Y'know I should go." I say. "No, please stay. I'll be home alone otherwise." "Alright, I just need to text my uncle." "'Kay." "Done." We sit on her bed, "Wanna watch a movie?" "Nah, I'm good." she says just before pushing me to on top of her bed.

I've officially been separated from my towel and her from her top and shorts. I dunno how to react to this. I just basically snatch whatever she's wearing left. She just stares at me. "What are you doing?" she asks me, "Doing what you did to me." I wink. I then am about to kiss her but Sokka comes home. "Shoot-" I get out of her bed and put on my clothes. "Bye. I'll text you when I get home, 'kay?" "If I don't text you first." she says. We have a breif kiss then I go out the door.