Just before school

Aang's POV:

My uncle and I talked a lot this morning, I like talking to my uncle he's very wise. I don't remember anything about my parents but my uncle is still so amazing in everything he does. He's proud of me and I'm proud of him to be honest. I know it sounds weird to be proud of an adult but I am proud of him, very proud. He's accepted the struggles of parenting a teenager and shaped me into the future young man I will be. I then get going for school. "Bye Uncle." "Goodbye nephew." he says waving, I wave back then he starts painfully coughing.

I drive to school in the rain, Katara said she will walk as it's 5 minutes away. I hate the idea of her walking to school but she said she likes the rain. I dunno how you can like rain, it's such a horrible weather but then again she's very water related with a lot of things so it makes perfect sense for her. Tonight I'm gonna have to have the love of my life marry someone else. She doesn't even want to marry him as well so it's even more tragic and even more tragically she's pregnant. And her fiance isn't the father but the stepfather of the child. I feel helpless.

Katara's POV:

This morning my father said that today later on my 'wedding' to my 'fiance' will be. I hate this, I'm literally going to marry a 24 year old. I asked him his age that's how I know. I have to wear the dumb dress my father wants me to wear as well. Then the night after, what do I have to do? Sleep with him when I'm already pregnant with Aang's child. My dad walks into my room, "Hey, excited to be a married wo-" "A married child. Dad, I need to tell you something. You're 100% going to hate me for this." "I won't hate you, you're my lovely daughter." I sigh, "I- I'm- I'm uh."

"Katara, just say it already." "I'm pregnant and my 'fiance' isn't the father." he just stares in shock, he doesn't know what to say. He just says, "Pack some stuff you're staying at a friend's." "Are you kicking me out?" I ask, "Are you being serious with what you just said?" I nod. "Then, yes. I am." my heart just shatters into a billion pieces. "What do you mean, you're kicking me out?" "I'm fine with you being pregnant but I'm not fine with the father not being your fiance. Do you even know who the father is?" "Yes, my boyfriend." "You'll be living with him then." I nod.

Sokka's POV:

I walk into my sister's room to see her packing two bags, one for school and one with all her childhood items including Mom's betrothal necklace. "What are you doing?" I ask, "Moving out." she says. "Is Dad aware?" "Yes, he even told me to move out." "I don't understand." "I told Dad about my pregnancy and my 'husband to be' not being the father and he's kicked me out. I'm going to live with Aang and his uncle." I cry, then give her a hug. "Aang's picking me up in 5 minutes so that's good." she says. I then leave the house with Toph. She feels him here.

"Hey Toph, Sokka." Aang says. "Hey." He goes in and sitting on the stairs is my sister's 'husband to be'. I wait in case Aang needs our help. "Hello, who are you?" he says, "Katara's husband to be. I'm waiting for her. Also she doesn't care for you, it was all a trap." My jaw drops. Then I see him falling down the stairs so I look up and I find Katara with an annoyed face and a heavy book which was going to be a memory book for her and her now unconscious 'husband to be'. "And that is how you knock out a dunderhead." she says.