At 'home'(Sokka's POV only)...

I walk around the house that used to house 4 people. Now only 2 of the original people. I hold the banister of the stairs looking around the childhood home of me and Katara. I miss her. "Hey Sokka." Dad says. "Hey Dad." I say. It hurts not seeing my sister here. The house was specially built just so she wouldn't share with me. 4 bedrooms: 1 mine, 1 my sister's, 1 my parents', 1 a spare room. Now it's mine, my dad and Malina's, spare and spare. "You okay Sokka?" "No, I'm not." I say walking to Katara's old room. This house is not home to me anymore.

I take off decorations she had and put them in a small box. She was very grateful, she only had a computer and a board with pictures of me, her and Mom. Come to think of it, most of these pictures originally had Dad in them too. I then open a special box Mom gave her: it has crystals, a child's gold blue tiara and a piece of paper saying "Never give up-Mom" I put all this in the box to give to her tomorrow. I then call her, "Hey Sokka." she says, basically panting. "Hey, you okay?" "Yeah, fine." "Okay, good. Just to let you know there's a 'prom' in two days." "'Kay."

Her phone then runs out of battery and I then go to bed. Malina walks in, "Hey, you okay?" "No, I am not okay." I say. "Listen, what's wrong?" "WHAT'S WRONG?! WHAT'S WRONG?!" I shout, "Calm down. What's wrong though?" "My sister getting kicked out just because she is pregnant with her boyfriend's child." "Well you see, she's only 16." "Listen here lady, you're like 21. So you can't talk." She then leaves my room. I now regret that. She then comes back in, "Just to let you know your sister and I have something in common." "What do you mean?" I ask her.

Malina just explained everything to me, she's 18 and engaged to my dad. He forced her into this. I realise she's old enough to be my girlfriend but she's engaged to my dad instead. She looks at me like Suki looks at me, about to 'accidentally' kiss me. "Sorry, I know you have a girlfriend and I'm engaged I just- I don't know." "Don't worry, I understand. My first girlfriend turned into the moon." "I'm sorry but is that like a metaphor or?" "Nah, she legit is the moon." "Right..." "Yeah, it's a bit weird but it's fine. I still see her every night kinda." She laughs. 

"Y'know, I feel sorry for your sister. She's pregnant at 16 and she can't come home because then straight away she'll be married off." "Yea, plus the fact that that man will just use her." "Dang- your father is a horrible person. I also know who asked your mother's murderer to murder her." "Who?" I say shocked, "There's no easy way to say this but your mother cheated on your dad with the man she loved, then out of invidiousness he ordered his best friend to kill her in the most brutal and inhuman way possible. Torture. Extreme torture." I stare shocked. "Night."