Lunch

Katara's POV:

At lunch today, I tried to play it cool. It was really hard to be honest. I saw in the corner of the cafeteria Suki and Zuko fighting. Suki even called Zuko a son of a <insert b word> at one point and Azula just said, "I mean she's not wrong." Aang noticed I felt really weird when the subject of birthdays or something like that came up. "Can we talk outside?" he asked me at one point, I just answered with, "Uh... sure." having a tense smile.

"Why are you acting so weird whenever we talk about birthdays or stories from when we were lil kids? Are you embarrassed?" "Yeah." I say but that was NOT smooth. "One sec." I say, I check to see if I'm pregnant again just in case I was seeing things the first time to which I see Aang standing behind me. "Hey." he says. He sees what I'm looking at, "Hey." I say. "You okay about those uh results?" "Yeah, I just can't bare to tell Sokka." "Don't worry we'll tell him in time." I then kiss Aang. "I love you." "I love you too."

Sokka's POV:

"What?! Bacon and eggs is delish." I say, talking to Toph. "No it's not." she says. "Ugh." Katara and Aang walk in, "Oh hey Katara." "Hey Sokka." my sister then sits down, "I'll buy you any kind of food, what's it gonna be?" Aang asks. "Hmmm, cucumber and cheese sandwich." "Alright." "I thought you found cucumber 'revolting'." I say. "Yea I do, I just really fancy it today." I roll my eyes like 'yeah right(!)'. Aang then comes back, "Here you go." She eats them. Wow I really thought she hated cucumber. "Thank you." she says. 

"Uh sis, you okay? You're actually eating cucumber." "Yeah fine." she says. "Wow Katara and Aang, woooow." Toph says. "What?" I say. Katara, Aang and Azula all looking at Toph. "Nothing." "Is there something you all aren't telling me?" I ask. Everyone shakes their head. "Um chile anyways soooo." Toph said. Aang asks if he can get anything for Katara, she says she would appreciate a water. So Aang gets her a water.  

Aang's POV:

Katara then gives me a hug. "I'm tired." "I know, but there's still one lesson left." "Sorry to disturb this DISGUSTING scene but Math is next period and we've got a test." "I'm going to the bathroom." Katara says, "'Kay." I say. 5 minutes later she comes back and Sokka's in the library studying. Toph eats a bar, it looks like a cereal bar but I dunno to be honest what it is. Zuko and Mai are just sharing some sorta BBQ chicken pasta bake. Suki just watches them two and Azula is reading a book the cops gave her to help her in case her dad escapes or gets let out early.

I text Katara so people don't hear us, "u ok w/ all this?" she replies with, "I'm fine. And Ik 4 a fact u'll be an excellent father." "Tysm." I say. Zuko just looks at Katara and I. "Y'know mine and Azula's mom just gave birth to a girl. Her name's Kiyi." Azula says, "So we have a half sister?". "Yeah, basically." "Cool." Katara felt really worried when Zuko mentioned that his and Azula's mom gave birth to a kid. I don't blame her. Lunch is now over so we go to Math for the last lesson of the day before free period which is when we're going to my house and everyone's coming too.

Toph's POV:

I'm not doing the test hence I'm blind but the teacher gave me some braille work to do. I know everything about what Aang, Katara and Azula are keeping from Sokka, Mai, Suki and Zuko. You may think 'Oh no, Toph is blind she's so helpless and fragile.' yes. I am that person at my parents'. But at school and at Katara and Sokka's, I'm truly thriving. I could beat someone up but no one would suspect it's me as I'm just a 'helpless, fragile blind girl'. Sokka said that his and Katara's dad should be coming back early in two days. 

I found a secret room under the stairs so that'll be my room when he comes back. It is dark but I like the dark. It's also got a view of the garden of the person who lives downstairs so I can just 'look' at it and I can 'see' better. I see with my feet if you didn't know. I'm very excited for Aang's swimming party but Sokka said he can only attend for an hour because of work but that's fine with me. We're planning on playing 'Never Have I Ever' and 'Truth or Dare'. Very exciting things. Aang's uncle is very kind to let us do this in his garden as long as there's no mess.