Recess

Suki's POV:

There's a girl looking at me funny. She looks like a female version of Sokka. "Sokka, who is this?" the girl asked, "This is my girlfriend Suki." he said. "Girlfriend? You have a girlfriend already?!" she asks annoyed. "Yea, I have a girlfriend." he says. His sister says to me kinda scarily, "Break his heart, I'll break your face. 'Kay?" I say imitating a baby, "Alright.". "Hey Katara, wanna get some food?" Aang says. "Sure." she says.

Aang's POV:

I eat my salad, "So... you like anyone? Like in a romantic way." Katara spits out her apple juice. "Uh no. I don't." she says nervously laughing. She cleans up her spilt apple juice and I am about to help her but then we kinda hold hands. I back away apprehensively. She laughs again. Jeez I'm so stupid thinking she likes me. I finish my salad and put it in the trash. I sit back down again, "So tell me about yourself." she says. "Well I'm an orphan but my granddad looks after me. I've also never dated anyone and still am single." She stares, interested. "Aw, I'm sorry you're an orphan." she says touching my hand with hers briefly.

Katara's POV:

"So tell me about you." Aang says. "Well uh my mom died when I was 8 and my dad has a new girlfriend... I'm also an expert swimmer and like you single. Haven't dated anyone." "Do you want my phone number so we can chat after we hang out today?" he asks. I nod, I add it to my phone. Whew I'm boiling. I take off my jumper and Aang sees I'm wearing a blue and white checkered short sleeve top. "Wow, um you look very pretty." "Thanks. You look very ho- nice." Aang looks slightly upset, "Don't worry I wasn't going to say you look horrible." "Oh phew."