First lesson

Aang's POV:

Katara gets arranged to sit next to me. I smile, she's really pretty. Oh come on now Aang, you just met her. Her long tawny hair is moved out of her face, "Uh, Aang. The teachers trying to y'know teach." I stop zoning out, "Oh right sorry." I say laughing. Wow she's really smart too. Her cerulean eyes look at me. "Hey Aang." Meng says. I hate Meng so much, "Hey." I say back trying to be nice. "What you doin' this weekend?" she asks me. I lie and say, "Oh sorry, I'm really busy this weekend." Katara looks quite upset at that. Meng just says, "Oh okay." sadly.

Katara's POV:

"Hey uh Aang. Wanna come over to my place after school?" I say. Aang says, "Sure." The first lesson ends and we've got Math next. Aang and I walk there as it's only 2 minutes away he said. "You okay?" he says. "I'm fine." I say, we then wait outside the classroom. The teacher's much nicer than the bus driver. I unfortunately get arranged next to Zuko. Aang was right, he's very nice once you get to know him. I look at him, he's got a big scar on his left eye. I ask him, "How did you get that scar?" he tells me, "I don't wanna talk about it." The lesson ends and now it's time for Recess. I find Sokka talking to this auburn haired girl, she seems nice. A little too nice.