CHAPTER 14

ASHLEY POV:

"Hey Happy." I answered the call

"Ash where have you been. I called you so many times. " came Faye voice.

"Hey Faye, I was out for with and forgot to take my phone with me. What happened ?"

"It's....." She was about to say something.

"Hey" Happy voice came from other side.

"Happy are you guys together." I asked now confuse as why did she interrupt Faye.

"Nothing Faye went because Stan called her."

"Okay why did you call." I questioned feeling that they were hiding something from me. Suddenly I heard Faye crying loudly.

"Happy tell me what's going on." I asked feeling panic for a second hearing Faye cry but later on calm down as Faye likes to cry on simple things so.

"It's bad, Ash." She said and the phone in my hand slipped down as I knew from her tone that whatever had happened was not good. The voice of her different and I felt my heartbeat increasing in fear as Happy is person who never shows her emotions whatever the situation is.

"Ash.....Ash...." Her shouting brought me back from my fear and I quickly pick the phone up and said

"Yah ....I am here what happened ?" I question in trepidation.

"It's Nathan and...." she said in quavering tone.

"What about him." I asked loudly loosing my patience as the fear in me was increasing more and more. I waited for her to answer but the other side was dead silent which made me more sacred and mad as well.

"Dammit Happy......Happy say something." I yelled taking deep breaths as my legs felt jelly due to fear.

"Hey, kiddo it's me. The guards who were protecting Rose where are injured with others and you need to come to the hospital asap." came the flat but authoritative voice of Stan the elder among my group.

"Who are the others." I questioned and I could hear him taking deep breath.

"It's Nathan and Mr Cooper and...." He said and I froze for a minute as how come Nathan got injured in all of these as he was not supposed to be there.

"Tell me they are okay." I questioned concern about what exactly happened but I know Stan would no say anything.

He sighed "The doctors are checking on them. You come here quickly but keep yourself safe did you get that."

"Wait you said and...who else is injured."

When there was silence on other side my breathing stop as I dreaded for bad news. "Please Stan tell me what happened ?" I asked trying to stop crying.

"Noah..he was kidnapped with Rose." He words were like thunderbolt and I felt shocked all over my body and felt down on the ground. What am going to say to his father. I had so many questions in my mind but I just couldn't ask it right now.

"Come here quickly." He said while I continued sitting on ground as i felt my body and  my legs were not supporting me at all. I kept chanting "Everything is okay they are fine." convincing my mind and heart. I stood up and walk out as quickly as possible even though my leg were jellied.

While the elevator move down I felt scared but I needed to reach hospital first so I kept fear aside and tried to remove those numbness in my legs. As soon as door opened I rushed out of elevator, pushing away the people coming in my way and was out of the door quickly looking for the cab as my car was not repaired.