CHAPTER 21

Liam POV:

"Where are you." Leon asked

"Will be out of the gate in a minute." I said while walking out after getting my luggage.

"Come out quickly, I need to go somewhere." He urged.

"You could have cancelled that don't you know that I will coming back." I asked while walking towards the gate.

"It was decided last minute so ..." He stop saying anything as he ran towards as soon as he saw me.

He gave me hug saying "I miss you."

"Yah I can see that. You were urging me to hurry so that you can drop me at home and go out whenever you want to go." I said sarcastically.

"It was decided last minute otherwise I wouldn't be doing it." He explained

"I don't believe you." I said and walking away him  towards his car. As right now I only wanted to beat the shit out of him for being annoying the whole week.

As soon as he looked at me after sitting down in car he said "Oh come on  you are still being held up on that."

"Oh please it's not like if you doesn't say anything,  other people will tell me." I said feeling angry suddenly getting remained of his idiot making me
fuss and not telling me how Ash was doing. I ask him so many times about her but he just wanted to annoy me so didn't said a word. If it's wasn't Faye giving me a update I wouldn't have been able to stay in LA for seven days without contacting or seeing Ashley at all.

Despite spending quality time with my uncle's family when I was there and She wasn't physically there, but her thoughts were never far from my head. My day began with worry about her because Faye had mentioned that she wasn't doing well, and it finished with me wondering about her. I was so frantic that I wanted to run to her, drop everything, and reassure her that I would always be there for her.

But I restrain myself because, based on what I learned from Faye, I believe my absence has had a significant impact on her which was good as I wanted to make her realised that we can't stay away from each other.

"Bro." Leon's voice roused me from my reverie, and I looked up to see the car had stopped.

"Why did you stop the car?" I inquired

"I wanted to know if you wanted   to go see mom and eat there or eat out." He responded

"No, mum must have  finish her meal, so I'll just order takeout." I replied.

'Okay, you're not really mad at me, are you?" He asked starting the car.

"That depends; you make so many mistakes to upset people that I'm not sure which section you're requesting." I replied

"Oh come on. Don't say like that." He poured while I just gave him a blank look.

"Okay..sorry For everything I did over the course of the past week, but especially for rushing you and leaving you." He spoke raising his hands.

"I will make sure to give you hell for what you did that time. You just wait. " I said giving him a pointed look.

"We'll find out. But sincerely, are you all right?" His query

"I'm OK, and you are free to go wherever you choose. Just get lost because I don't want to see your obnoxious face. Where are you rushing off to?" Even though I had intended to kill him when I was in Los Angeles, but now I he ask, I just forgive him.

"It's Juliet," he sighed

"She is okay." I asked

"She's going to the night club, but she won't allow me go with her because she says there are only girls there, so what will I do? He discloses