CHAPTER 20

Ashley POV:

You are free now ...

I won't bother you ...

These words keeps repeating in my mind and I can see Liam walking away from me. Seeing him getting far and far away from me, my heart clenched. Suddenly out of nowhere a car came at fast speed and bang into Liam. His body flew at distance and then landed on ground. Seeing him lay on the ground motionless I screamed painfully

Liam ........

I woke up startled and when I look around the familiar room, I realised that I was dreaming and I was in my bed. My heart was beating at double speed and I was sweating very badly as the image of Liam lying motionless made me scared. I lay back in bed in sighed as I have been having these dream since last three days, and everytime I am having these kind of reaction only. I am having trouble to sleep also as I am too scared to see that which I really don't want to happen in really life. Ever since the talk at the club, Liam has been MIA and these kind of dream is just adding to my misery.

When he didn't come to office for two days, I just felt that he needed time so I try to not to bother about it that much but when he didn't come after three days, I started getting worried. I really wanted to ask Leon if he was okay or not but I control myself as these is what I wanted him to get away from me.

When I had talk with Liam, I really didn't thought that he would give up that easily. I really thought that he would be not give up that easily as he has withstood all kind of my tantrums, since a year and now suddenly when I said to go away he really did that.

But these time I can see that he is hurt very much as like Leon quoted Liam had never been absent from company these much. I really felt bad and also had a thought of leaving the company as I can see that we both can't work together without hurting each other. We were not even together but he is hurt so much that's why he didn't reply to my message regarding the Anderson Project.

Then what would happen if we were in relationship?

And even I felt extremely gut-wrenching as I realised that he is not coming to office just because of me. I also realised that he was ignoring me and I was really not happy with these thing at all. Even though it was me who told him to stop pursuing me, I just didn't felt good and these kind of dream were not making anything better at all.

Every dream I had these weak it was alway related to Liam leaving me and then something happening to him and just to calm down myself I wanted to see him but it was not happening as his location was unknown. I was so scared that I have even ask Layla about his whereabouts but she just said they don't know as well. I even ask Leon about it but he didn't give me answer saying "He said not to say anything about him to you at all."

These day I am feeling very trouble and agitated. Having no contact or no information about his whereabouts was really annoying as I just couldn't concentrate on anything these days. Even in the meeting regarding the Anderson Project I was absent minded if it wasn't for Frank being my friend I would have been fired that day only. I am literally losing my mind because of these and can't even work properly. I have even tried of going to club daily but still the uneasiness continues.

Only good thing which happened these week was Nathan was recovering very well and he was discharged from hospital also. And goons and everyone realated it were caught as well. All of these wouldn't had happened these quickly if it we hadn't used Harrington name. Right now I just want to see him but it's seem impossible right now.

Everything is so frustrating and annoying that I can't even talk with anyone about these as it my decision of telling Liam to stay away and Happy really tried to stop me from doing that but now what I wanted had happened, and for some reason I feel uncomfortable and unhappy. All of them were trying to explain me of letting go my past and move on with Liam.