CHAPTER 15

*Note:

Please be patient with me if you find these scenes a little strange to read because this is the first time I've tried to write them. To make it logical, I wrote as much as I could.

Thank you ❤️

Ashley POV:

Frank, who is generally joyful, was sitting still and looking blank, and I felt bad about it. Noah is his life and he is currently in danger due of me. Noah would not have been taken away if Nathan had not tried to save Rose my client. I was upset with myself for including them all in my issue and for enjoying my time with Liam and allowing him to flirt while this was going on. It's possible that the outcome might have been different if I hadn't lost concentration.

The assistant to Mr. Cooper replied, "I called the police, but they are just delaying taking any serious action."

"They must be acting on directions from above to not care about this issue." I retorted.

"Yes, you are correct, my sister-in-family law's is involved in politics, so they know the higher ups." Mr Cooper said. When I glanced at him, he seemed to have aged quickly.

"If you want, I can also use some of my connections." Liam added.

I stated while shaking my head "We can't call the police because the kidnapper might hurt Noah and Rose. Therefore, it is up to us to locate them."

" Happy get the footage of the parking." I told Happy.

"And we will deal with any police officers who are not doing their jobs properly later using all of your combined contacts, but for now we need get Noah and Rose safe back here." I added angrily.

I went to the window trying to get my gear up for search mission and removing all the unnecessaary thoughts out of my mind. Feeling the cold air hitting my face I felt waken up. These past few days I have been doing which I had decided not to do at cost, letting Liam inside my comfort zone and right now I can see the consequences of the same. If I hadn't loss in my own fantasy world then I would had my focus on my work.

I should have acted like I used earlier, since simply being with him for a short while let me forget about everything else. What will happen if we are together is a mystery to me. I have strong feelings for Liam, but I'm unable to pursue them. Since earlier, I've been aware that "Love" is not for me.

Liam's voice echoed from the side, saying, "Everything will be alright."

I replied,without looking at his face. "I know, but if I had fully assessed the scenario, they all wouldn't have been in it. I lost concentration since I was busy..."

"With me. I know you think if you hadn't with me maybe you could have saved them," he said and I stayed silent.

"Keep in mind that everything happens for a reason, so get those two kids back safely instead of feeling guilty." he advised.

He continued, "I know you can accomplish it."

"Ash the footage is here." Happy yelled and I went inside without saying him a word as I didn't wanted get involved with these right now.

"What you got." I questioned surrounding her.

"The car number is hidden." Faye responded sitting beside Happy.

"But the man face are visible. Check them all see if any of them had done any crime." I said.

"Doing that." Happy said

Who are Mr Nathan..." The doctor was interrupted in middle by Faye.

"Us. He is okay what about others." She questioned quickly.