CHAPTER 6

Liam POV:

I gave her astonished looked seeing her face of envy. Her love for money is just crazy. I don't know how can she who earn a good figure per month still be hungry for money. It's not bad that she wants more money but the jealousy look was literally crazy which only she can do.

"It's not related to being rich but these hospital was bulid my company so I have connections."

"That's what is being wealthy having high level contacts."

"It's not like that at all anyone can do that." I disagree with her

"Okay so you mean that I can just go inside the security room and ask them to pulled a camera footage because I need something. What are you saying Liam have you forgotten your brain in freezer today."

Even though I wanted to argued with her for her last statement, I stayed shut looking around trying to find the girl. As I couldn't disagree with her on that point. Seeing me silent she started talking again

"What now cat caught you tongue." She smirked coming and standing in front of me.

"Okay okay you win."  I pleaded guilty as I knew she won't stop talking unless and until I say that she is right.

"That's better, see it so easy to say I am right if you hadn't started the argument with me we wouldn't have wasted so much time talking here. Now let's move." She turned around walked out.

I shake my head seeing her narcissist behaviour.

I followed her and asked "Tell me something you earn good. Then why are you so stingy when it's come to spending money."

"Why should I tell you that." She questioned back

"Because I asked." I said in duh tone

"Nice try. Don't think I am talking with you means we are friends. Currently I need your help to save that girl now get your ass moving." She ordered and walked away typing something on phone.

I really thought that there was a improvement in our relationship today she talk to me and showed her really personality. She behave differently with me and I really feel over a moon seeing her taking initiatives to talk. But i like these behaviour of her the most.

I followed her and we quickly arrived at the security room. While walking here I had made some calls so there was already a man waiting for us.

"Mr Liam, I am Peter. Please follow me." He opened the door for us.

"My brother and sister will here shortly please let them come in as well." I informed them and entered.

"What time footage you want to see also which area." Peter asked and I looked at Ashley for the answer.

"Okay so when I exited the Bella's room I saw the time was 2 am."

"The VIP area corridor room no 2." I added Bella room number.

"Lex." Peter said to his subordinate. That time there was a knock and Leon and Juliet came in.

"Hey we didn't find anything on the floors we searched." Leon inform standing next to me.

"Boss the footage of that time frame is missing." Lex suddenly spoke

"Continue looking." Peter said with his face hardening

"I guess its hacked." Leon mumbled.

"It definitely hacked. The girl was drugged yet she escaped it means she knew these would be happening or that she was in danger so she must have been hiding somewhere. We won't find her that easily. And the girl was in VIP area which means she is must came here to visit someone or she herself was admitted. ." Ash explained