Epilogue

Ashley POV:

"Where are you ?" I asked

"I m almost there baby"

"I am getting bored waiting for you." I said

"You closed your eyes and when you will open you eyes, I will be standing in front of you."

I smile at those words saying "Lair"

"No baby I am not lying. If you don't believe it then just closed your eyes and think about me."

I hmmm at his words but still close my eyes and thought of our first meeting in the office when I crashed into him and got angry at him even though it my fault. I was smiling thinking about past when I heard "Baby see I didn't lie, now open your eyes and let me see those dazzling eyes which make me swoon over you."

I open my eyes and frowning ask him "You only like my eyes and not me."

"Yah didn't you know that I like your eyes the most." He teased with smile on his face.

I knew he was fooling around then also I turn around as if angry and said "Then you should take this eyes only on the date and not me."

"Oh is that so then I love you the most so by that you should go on date with me." He said while hugging me from the back.

My heart flutter at those words and my face heated up even though it been months since we confess each other. We broke the hug and when I turn around he was brought bouquet of flowers from behind saying "Beautiful flowers for my beautiful sweetheart."

"Thank you" I took the flowers and smell them. The flowers smell was sweet and refreshing and just irresistible.

"My lady" he bow to me and led me to his car. After we both sat down he started driving and took my hand in his and kiss it. Until we reached our destination he kept holding my hand. When the car stop I look around trying to find the date location because according to him today date was a surprise and I just have to be ready on time and every other things were going to be done by him.

He step out of car and open the door for me like a gentleman taking his hand he led me to cliff who had a amazing view. The lights of the city in the dark were looking beautiful and I exclaimed
"Wow it's so beautiful."

"Just like you." He said near my ears and I shivered at his sexy voice.

When I was admiring the view suddenly all the light went out. I frowned at that and when I was about to ask him about it. The lights started coming but I realised that the lights were following certain sequence and when first words were light up I realised what it was.

My heart was beating fastly not because I was scared but because I was excited and feeling emotional. The city was lit up in
"MARRY ME" words.

"Oh my god, it's ..." I turn around and choked up looking at him who had sink down on his one knee holding a beautiful ring.

"Ashley, I love you. I want to spend rest of my life with you. I want to be there standing beside you supporting you when there will be problem. I want us to share happiness and sadness. I want us to face the challenges together and tackle them as team. I want to be reason for your smile and if I make you cry one day you have every right to beat me and throw me out of the house. I want to be with you until my last breath. So will you marry me ?"

My heart beat increase and tears came out hearing his words and without any hesitation I bend down and my one knee like him. And holding his face in my hands I said with tears falling from my eyes

"I love you too Liam. And yes I will marry you and will rest my life with you."

He smiled at that and made me stand up and slide the ring on my finger. Standing up he pulled me into a kiss and I showed my feeling to him through that.