CHAPTER 31

Ashley POV:

"Ashley wake up otherwise you are going to late for the work." Mom called through the doors.
And being sleepy person I am, I just rolled over to otherwise paying no heed to her words.

Ashley...

Ashley....

"Ashley Ryan....." She yelled loudly

"I am up." as my full name was a indicator that she was pissed. I looked at the phone for time and saw the date. I felt all of sleepiness went away and burst of excitement came in. Today was 'The' day I was going to surprise Liam.

"Are you still in your bed ?" Mom voice came in.

" Nope " I quickly got out of the bed and went bathroom to get ready. In half hour I was ready and went out of the room. Seeing the coffee and breakfast ready I got reminded about my college years when mom used prepare breakfast and would forcefully feed me even when I was running late.

I really miss her, me being here while she stay miles away in Aspen. Ever since I shifted over here I wanted to suggest her to move here as me and aunt's family were also here but once I heard her talking to aunt and came to know that these place has some bad memories and I don't want to provoke some bad memories. If aunt wouldn't had been sick she wouldn't have come here.

I went to her and gave her back hug and called out "Good morning Mom it's smell so amazing, I miss these the most here."

"Good morning baby, I miss you as well. But don't worry while I am here you would get these kind of food everyday. Now come sit." she turn around and gave me kiss on my forehead like usual.

I nodded but seeing her breakfast missing I went to get the plate for her.

" Where are you going?" Mom asked

Taking the food I came out and show her the plate " Your breakfast."

We both sat down and had a breakfast. After washing the dishes we went out. Mom was going to aunt place as she was supposed to go to hospital as she will be having surgery tomorrow.

I drop her at aunt place and went to office not before greeting aunt. I drove to office thinking of surprise, I had been planning this for one week with help of Bella and Juliet. I didn't had decided the date earlier but since Liam got discharged yesterday I didn't wanted to waste time anymore. So yesterday after returning home from the hospital I call my girls and put my plan in action.

A call came interrupting my thoughts it was Pepper
" Hey, Pepper."

"Hey, Boss Mr Anderson is here waiting for you."

"I will be there in 10 minutes." I replied. I parked my car and went to Frank office since project I have been working here only. I had already prepared the everything for these meeting. So I quickly entered office giving a nod who just came out of the office.

I entered the room and greeted
"Mr Anderson, how are you doing today."

He smiled "I am good what about you, I heard you it's your 'The Day'. "

"Well your information is correct and I will need your help later on." I responded not surprised that he knew because since we the hospital we clicked very nicely and after that we had meeting regarding the project so we have became friends now.

" Well I am all in. Just a call and I will be there for you." He agreed immediately.

"Thank you."

"Did you forget what I said in friendship No Sorry No Thank you."

"Oops... my bad."

Since he knew about my feelings for Liam I didn't hide my concerns and why I wasn't ready earlier. He shared how caring and sweet Liam was to his daughter. He smile when he talk about his daughter but I can see longing in his eyes.

I didn't ask about his daughter or his family as I knew from Bella that his wife and daughter had died. I felt pity for these man who has been living alone. Seeing him I felt God had mercy on me at least I have mom with me.

"Okay so let's start our meeting." I said and we started discussing about the project. After hour or so we were done. He left immediately as he needed to go somewhere.

I sat on my chair and opened my phone. There was a text from Liam

"Good morning beautiful ❣️"

"Good morning"

"How are you doing today"

"Good, what about you did you slept well last night."

"Yup was out like light. But I missed our dinner date. 😅"

"What date it was just a me accompanying you for dinner 😇."

"Will you meet me today. I miss you 🌹🌹.

" It's not possible today, I have work and have dinner meeting as well"

"With whom."

I smiled seeing that message as I can imagine his jealous face right now. I lied to him as I didn't want him to have any idea about my plans.

"It's Mrs Raven." I replied

"Oh that's good. I am very thankful to you for handling all of my project." He text back.

"It's my job now I gotta go. Bye take care."

"You too, and eat on time don't just work."

"Okay."

"And, Ashley I miss you ❤️."

I didn't replied to that message but smile shaking my head. After that I started working and during lunch break I had talk with the Juliet and Bella. Soon it was time for leave, I quickly took my bag and left the office. I first went home took my clothes and went to Bella place which where I had decided to surprise Liam as he injured I can't take him other places. There's is house beside Lucas which is closed right now as the family moved away but they have an amazing backyard with the pond and all.

So I personally call and told them about my situation and they readily agreed to me using their yard. When I went there I Bella and George already there. I didn't plan anything fancy just decided to used the lights and flowers. I immediately join them and soon the place was nicely decorated.

"It's looks amazing." Bella gushes over.

"Yup" I agreed thinking of what I was going to do, I am going to propose Liam and now my heart have started beating loudly.

"Look like little Tyler likes it. Right bud." George said holding Tyler in his arms.

"He likes lights very much." Bella replied

"Just like his mother." Lucas said joining us. I smile seeing them adored each other.

I was going to prepare dinner as well so I quickly went to kitchen to prepare it. Bella help in while Lucas and George sat outside with Tyler. I prepared the dinner for everyone as thanks for helping me. Juliet came in with the cake which I had ordered.

Soon everything was ready seeing it was 7.30 Lucas and Leon went to bring Liam here. I went to have shower and got dressed, Juliet help me curled Mt hairs while Bella applied make up on me. Soon I was ready and went to backyard, Bella also had a backyard but I didn't felt comfortable using it.

I looked at everything set up perfectly and I was really happy. My phone ping indicating it was a message, it was Mo " All the best."

Ping

Ping

Ping

Ping

Soon four new messages it was my aunt family showing support. I replied to everyone. That time I saw there were 10 text messages from Liam, I open the chat and saw that he had texted almost hours ago but I didn't knew I didn't see it. I felt little bad for ignoring his messages which happened unknowingly but still.

"Ash, Leon said they are almost here." Hearing those words my heart started beating loudly but these in excitement and not into fear.