CHAPTER 39

Author POV:

"Lynn" a person voiced came while he widen his eyes in shock as he saw Madelynn. Ashley felt her mother body getting frozen in shock and she eye the person.

Seeing Ashley was looking that way everyone looked towards the entrance of waiting room in questioned as trying to understand what's going on. Enzo was guard as he has some idea as what was happening but he didn't speak anything at these moment.

"Uncle George?"

Liam who was standing beside Ashley showing her support saw the person and questioned a bit loudly as he was confused and surprised as what he was going here as he had gone home earlier.

"Uncle what are you doing here ?" Liam asked again as George didn't answer him. Seeing that it was family matter Ashley friends went out taking Noah with them as to give privacy to Ashley.

Enzo curse in his heart as he realised who these uncle George was. He didn't understand what to say as destiny was really playing game. He just hope whatever happens it should Aunt and Ashley happy. He looked towards his twin sister and she was already looking at him. He spoke through his eyes and Catrina widen her eyes as she realised the truth. She held Ashley and her aunt in concerned and prayed to god for there happiness.

Liam went towards George as he felt something was wrong with him.

"Uncle are you alright?" He questioned again but there was no reaction at all. George continued to looked towards familiar back of his love of love life, his wife as he has thought that his wife had died in accident with his daughter. But here she was standing infront of him.

Since Liam patted him on shoulder George mumbled "Lynn,.....Lynn you are alive....you are here."

Liam froze as he heard what George said as he tried to analyse George reaction towards Madelynn and when he realise the truth he felt panic and shock after understanding the situation. He looked towards Ashley and truth a breath of relief as he saw Ashley face was full of concern for mother and she hadn't realised what happening.

He mentally thank god for that as he knew Ashley couldn't take the brunt, that the person she is considering as her new friend is none other than her own father whom she hates the most. Even though he doesn't know exact situation he knew it wasn't good at all.

"Ashley let's take aunt to doctor. Let get her check up." Enzo said to Ashley.

"Yah aunt is looking very pale." Catrina chimed in and Ashley nodded at her.

"Mom let's go." Ashley said to Madelynn trying to look her into eyes. But Madelynn didn't hear anything and when Ashley got up she immediately held Ashley hand mumbling "Don't go... Don't go..."

Just as Ashley was about to explain, nurse came bringing the Liam parents with her. When they walk in  Liam saw them first  and immediately asked his parents "Mom, Dad what are you doing here?"

"Hey, we heard that Ashley aunt is having surgery so I thought of bringing some coffee and cookies and check on you guys." Amelia said smiling at her son's way  while walking towards him and that's when she noticed George standing.

"George what are you doing here ?" Amelia questioned

"Everything alright George." Andrew asked while looking at George and Liam.

"George....are you okay." Andrew asked again and he and Amelia looks at each other knowing something is wrong.

They looked towards George and saw him looking somewhere ignoring their questions so they looked that way as well and when they saw the person they were shocked as couldn't believe their eyes as they were seeing Madelynn sitting infront of them.