CHAPTER 26

Author POV:

Due to sudden push Ashley felt on side of road and she was while trying to understand what happened she heard a thud and when she looked into that direction she saw Liam
figure disappeared behind that car. Ashley widened her eye in fear and felt like she was about to suffocate.

Ashley mind went blank for a moment before she ran toward him ignoring her leg injury due to the push.

"Liam....Liam...Liam are you okay." She called out in fear.

The car had came to halt as well and Ashley ran across it to see Liam. She saw Liam lying on ground while ground beneath his head was full of blood. She immediately rushed towards him calling him frantically.

Eleanor who saw all of these happening had also rush towards us. The people who were nearby swarmed forward immediately.
Ashley kept calling his name continuously but there was no response and seeing him lying there motionless made her my heart pained and guilty as she felt to save her Liam put his life in danger.

"Somebody call 911 please." Ashley yelled holding Liam in her arms as tears pour out from my eye.

"They are on their way." Ele reply to Ashley while crying as well. Ashley didn't mind her presence right now she just wanted Liam to wake up and be safe.

The ambulance came in 10 minutes but it felt like an hour for those two women. Eleanor continue to check his breathing while Ashley kept holding him in her arm asking for some miracle so that he can wake up. The paramedics gave him a quick check and moved him in ambulance. Ashley quickly followed them and when she sat on seat she remembered Eleanor so she look into her direction saw Ele saying she will follow the in her car.

The ride to ambulance was feel with trepidation and fear. Fear of loosing him...

Suddenly the machine started beeping loudly.

"The patient is coding" one of person said loudly

"Liam ..Liam are you okay."

"What's happening." Ashley asked loudly as the beeping didn't stop

"Ma'am please let us do our work." A lady told Ashley pushing her away from Liam.

"Liam you better not give up." Ashley mumbled. But when the line on the machine went flat she felt soul left her body. She froze and her body went into shock and everything went like blur for her.

"Liam ...no you can't leave me...

Liam please I beg you don't go...

Liam....no...no .. " Ashley kept talking in her heart.

Ashley went to into shock and she didn't realised that Liam was saved and was taken to immediately as soon as they reach the hospital. To get back from get shock a paramedic said while patting her shoulder
"Ma'am the patient is stable for now and we have reached hospital."

Due to continuous patting Ashley came of shock and when saw the place where Liam was laying empty. She felt in terror and started asking quickly

Laim...where did he go.

Liam where...

"Ma'am ma'am calm down everything is alright. Patient was taken into OR for surgery."

"Is ...he ...alive." she asked in fright.

"Yes we got him back. Now let me take you to treat you leg."

"No..no that can wait. Let's go to Liam." Ashley denied even though she was

Just when Ashley was about to enter Eleanor came and ask about Liam. Ashley was in no condition to reply to her so the paramedic reply and they three went to waiting room. The paramedic left after making sure the both girls were okay.