CHAPTER 3

Liam POV:

"Meeting is dismissed" saying this I walked out of conference room. I needed a break, after having three back-to-back meetings and that to without breakfast as I was running late in morning. I know being the boss you can come late but I don't like to be that rich spoiled brat who thinks they can come whenever they want. And my parents taught us never be proud of anything. So when I woke up late today, I just got ready hurriedly and  rushed to office without having anything.

And now I was damn hungry. I was about to enter my office thinking about what to order but from corner of my eye, I saw Ashley walking out of office,I belief that she must be going to lunch as it was break time . So, I decided to follow her as I wanted to talk to her and make her open up to me. But I also know that this stubborn girl will not answer anything I ask.

Being hungry and tired, I still followed her to her favourite cafe nearby where she usually goes. I entered the cafe and my eyes search for the red hair. I saw her sitting near a window, and as she was alone, I took a chance and walk towards her table. She didn't see me until I reached her table and clear my throat to gain her attention. She looks up and her hazel eyes widened. I continued to look at her stunned face and I must say she look really cute with that face and her mouth opened. I just wanted to kiss her that time seeing her loveable face.  She stayed frozen like that for minutes or so, as if I was some ghost. And I being crazy for her continue to look at her stunt face as she was the most precious thing in the world to me.

My phone ding  which brought me back from my thoughts, I checked it and replied to my assistant. When after that I looked at her and saw that she  looking somewhere at the menu card. I exhale as this girl was  going to ignore me again as she knows the whole menu what these cafe has. Her ignoring me is very common and which happens almost daily but this time I will not let her do that.

I called her " Hello, Ashley would you mind if I join you to lunch?"
She looked up and was about to answer but I quickly sat down opposite to hers and said "You don't know how much famished I am."

The look on her face was priceless as I beat her in her own game. I mean she usually say something without thinking and when I’m about to respond or questioned her she quickly dodge it and run way. I wanted to laugh out at her expression but controlled myself and call waiter to take our order. The waitress came and ask about what we would like to have. I order for both of us and you can see on her face that she was quite annoyed about it but today I have decided I will not let Ash ignore me and I will make her fall for me as I am falling for her.

So, I’m taking the control as we can see these woman won't do anything and if this continues to happen then I won't be able to confess about my feelings till my last breath. I decided to get her furious as whenever she is furious she shows her true personality, the personality she has right now is mask to keep herself away from everyone. I mentally counted in my mind as I knew she doesn't like it when someone tries to control her.

1

2

3

4

5

"What the hell "

"Who do you think you are, how can you order for me without asking me and also how can you sit with me when I didn't even agreed
."
"You idiot, you are my boss in office not here and who are you control me?"

" You dare to control me you........"
She was red I mean her face not her hair and she was breathing hard after blasting me. But I don't care as I know this woman very nicely, she used her anger as a shield and inside she hides her pain. I watch her taking deep breath but didn't say a word.