CHAPTER 30

2 week later

Liam POV:

"Mr Harington you report are all good and your recovery is also fast. And...

"Then can I get a discharge." I interrupt him

"I was going to say about that only. Yes if you want you can get a discharge but you just had a head surgery so I would suggest you take rest at home don't go for work atleast until I give you a green signal for that. Also your leg plaster, you need to come hear every three days to get yourself check up. So if you agree then I can tell the nurse to start the discharge procedure." He explained

"Liam did you hear that no work until doctor say so." Mom remarked, while Leon smirked at me.

"Yes, and doctor I will follow all your instructions just get me out of these hospital."

I answered wanting to be out this sad place immediately. I got bored seeing this white wall and was badly missing my home. The past one week everyone came to accompanied me bringing me food to eat as I felt the food here tasted blant. Even little Ethan came here after school without informing his parents, which cause chaos as he was new to the city and everyone thought that someone kidnapped him.

The doctor told nurse to get the discharge procedure done and went away. Leon followed him out so it was just me and mom.

"By the way mom where is dad ?"
I questioned

"His friend from his group fell down from stairs and was admitted to these hospital so he went to see him."

"And ,your are staying with me until you are good." Mom ordered

"Oh mom look I am fine so I will be fine staying at my place." I denied her

Mom has been coming here daily and she stays almost until evening. Whenever I tried to tell her to go home or not come she just wouldn't listen. I knew the last week must have been tiring to her so I immediately opposed the idea of me moving with her because I knew she would be fussing over me all time and won't take care of herself.

"How can you stay at your place when you can't even walk properly." She exclaimed loudly

"Mom......there are servant as well they will help." I tried to reason with her.

We argue back and forth for few minutes that the door opened. We both looked at door, Ashley came in holding a bag. She was looking gorgeous in light pink dress, her red hair let loose on her shoulder.

"Ohh..my Ashley you looked so beautiful in that dress." Mom gushed over her forgetting about our argument and I couldn't help but agree wit her.

"Thank you Mrs Harrington." She said shying

"Oh come on dear don't be so formal with me and how many times I told you don't call me that . You can call me Amelia or aunt."

"Okay ...Thank you Amelia."

"That's better."

"I bought some chicken soup which my mom made for Liam to nourished his body." She said walking over the coffee table and  pour the hot soup into the bowl.

She has been coming here everyday after work even though she was tired. Since I am not there every work has fell on her and Leon shoulder. I felt proud when Leon and uncle George praised her work it was as if they were praising me.

Since I woke up I saw that she hadn't been running away from instead she takes initiatives to talk to me and I am really loving these changed behaviour. Lucas and Leon told me how broken she was but yet stood strong and comforted them.

"You are very kind." Mom said and went to get a breakfast table.

"Hey" she greeted while I stare at her shamelessly. That moment I just wanted to pull in her my arms and kiss the hell of out of those red lips.

"Hey did your mother arrived safely?" I asked and she nodded

We kind of had been having  a dinner date every night, and I am  loving the progress we are having. When first day she came in evening she stayed until I had dinner and from second day I  started waiting for her, maybe my family knew about Ashley coming in daily in the evening so no one came to disturb us that time. We talk a lot during that time and I felt that those talk made us understand each other even more.

"You shouldn't have taken the trouble. Also please say thank you to your mom." I told her

I took a sip and Ashley asked 

"Where did your mother go ?

Without stopping drinking the soup I said " She feels we need to have alone time so she sneaked out silently. "

"You.......are..really shameless."

"What shameless it's a fact, everyone knows I like you and they are waiting for you to be my girlfriend." I said cheekily

"Very funny." She gaped

"What funny it's true if it's in my hands I can make you mine right now." I expressed my feelings

"Thank God it's not, everything depends on me, Right Mr Harrington ?" She smirked

I nodded giving her a puppy eyes but she just laughed loudly without being fazed at all. Seeing her laughing I prayed to God to let her be smiling all the time.

I flirted with her until I finished the soup. She help me by taking the bowl and bought a wet towel and cleaned my face. She came near me and her pleasant cologne hit me. While she was wiping my face the door opened

"I didn't see anything you guys continue."

Ashley quickly move away from me and I groaned  "Mom..she was helping me."

I showed her the wet towel which felt on me when Ash moved away. I gave apologetic look to Ashley whenever as she was near me my family has been like this.

"Oh sorry" Mom said coming inside followed by dad.

"Mr Harrington" Ashley greeted

"How many times I have told you girl not call me that. Just call me Andrew it's not like I am your boss or something." He insisted

"You are my boss father so ultimately you are the boss."

"She is right." I joined in

"Idiot....you.." Dad mumbled while mom poked him in stomach.

"Oh by the way Ashley are you not working today." Mom ask

"No I took off today my mom came today. So I thought to spend some time with her."

"You should bring your mother for dinner someday. Right Andrew."

Dad nodded in agreement.

"Mom..." I embarassed seeing her getting so excited.

"Shut up,...." Dad got interrupted as Leon came with the discharge paper.

"Yo brother you are discharged." He said dangling thr paper in his hands.

"Let's go then I am missing my home right now." I said excitedly trying to stand up.

"You still think that I will let you stay alone you are coming with us that's it. No discussion" Mom declared folding her hands.

"Yes Liam it's better for you if you stay with them." Ashley said agreeing with mom.

I was about to say something but shook my head and got ready with the help of Leon.

While helping me getting dress he joked "You are gone brother, even before marriage you wife and mother are not letting  you speak then after you are going to be mute full time. You are going to slave but voiceless one."

"I can stay silent all my life if she is in my life." I professed truthfully.