CHAPTER 33

Ashley POV

The moment his lips landed on my mine I was caught off guard and felt fireworks in my body. I gave in after few seconds and his hands tighten around my waist when I kissed him back. His other hands was in my hairs moving in randomly. At these moment sitting on his lap kissing him I felt delighted, peace and that everything will be alright.

He broke the kiss when I felt difficult to breath. He kept his forehead against mine and we breath slowly together while gazing at each other. After we had calm down he said in his magnetic voice

"You made me the most happiness person today Ashley. I had crushed on you when the first time you entered the office. Thinking it's just a crush and that it will go away after sometimes I ignore it. But it didn't happen like that instead it continued to grow to something stronger that is love even though we used to fight constantly. And the day Lucas decided to get married seeing him so happy and in love, I felt that I also needed that but you wouldn't let me close to you. I stood strong and persuaded you for a year even though you were not agreeing. And my hard work paid off as you confess. Thank you, for letting me have a chance to make you the happiest person. I promised I will love you so much and create happy memories which will shadowed you bad memories."

"Ashley Ryan it's my honour to be your boyfriend. And I love you too and will continue to love until my last breath." He confessed

Tears welled up in my eyes hearing his words. He was really a great person even though I used to behave rudely he never lost his cool instead he took care of me when I felt sad. I felt angry at myself for behaving like a lunatic with him while he remained calm and composed bearing all my tantrums.  I quickly hugged him and said "I should be thankful to you for not giving up and I am extremely sorry for ignoring your feelings but... "

He pulled away and kept his finger on lips saying " Ssh no need to explain that and today is the day of celebrations, not going back in past reviving the mistake. Okay. "

I nodded at his and just gave him and big kiss thanking him for being there always for me. I conveyed my emotions to him through the kiss. While we kiss the fireworks started, I broke the kiss and looked at the sky glittering in all the colours. I stood up from his lap and walk at the end of pond  looking at the  sky confused as I didn't had  planned these.  

Liam came behind me and back hugged me questioning "I didn't arrange fireworks."

"It's me. I texted Lucas to set it when I confess my feelings as I knew you like it very much." He responded kissing my cheeks.

"I love it." I gave him quick kiss as well.

" It's so stunning" I mumbled  looking at the sky which was glowing with beautiful colours. At these moments I felt content being in his arms while he kept his stubble on my shoulder.

"Not as much as you." He pronounced. We stay like that until the fireworks stopped. I turn around to took to sit again on the chair.

"I will be back in seconds." I went to get the dinner which I had kept in microwave so it can remain hot. Taking the hot dishes which where Liam favourites I went to him.

When I came to his view his face brighten up as child when he sees ice cream. He quickly stood and walk towards me and tried to take dishes from me but I moved away and said "No mister your leg had not heal perfectly. Now be good and go sir down."

But he didn't go instead circled his arms around my waist saying "If I can't hold the bowl then I can held you."

I shooked my head at his antics and we walk towards the table. I kept the bowl on the table while he pulled out a chair from me. Seeing him walking using  crutches made my heart ache still he help me which my moved heart so I gave him peck on his saying " Thanks" and help him to sit down as well.