CHAPTER 7

Ashley POV:

After exiting the elevator I said to Liam who was walk out alongside. "We take a left and first room is the dispensary."

"Tell your..." Just when he was about to say anything Happy voice came through the earpiece so I indicated him through my hands telling him to wait.

"Baby the two men are just two floors below you. Whatever your friends tried to stop them didn't worked so listen now I looked into the blueprints of the hospital and saw that there a secret door  inside the dispensary room which will take you to backside of hospital." Happy voice came from earpiece.

"Okay but we were planning on going to underground parking."

"No that's risky right now. And you are alone right now without anyone of us helping you. Also according to me they must have planned people around the perimeter of the hospital and underground parking lot come in that to as it's there favorite place to nabbed someone."

"Fine." I agreed her after I explained Liam about the same.

"That's very good if we can exit safely from here without meeting those goons. Tell her to hacked our moments so they will not trace us. I don't want them to track you as the men from earlier saw your face" He expressed his concern.

"Tell your lover boy. I am already on it." Happy join in

"She is already working on it." I informed him ignoring the rest of her sentence.

"That's good then." he replied

"Nathan was with me, so he knows and is on his way to the hospital. he will be ready for you guys with car." Happy voice came

"Noted."

We almost ran without making a single sound as the people were nearing and I didn't wanted to have a fight over here. We reached the door quickly and just when Liam was about to open the door.

"Ashley the men are coming upstairs."

"Sir the men are running  upstairs."

Loud voice came from our earpiece. He quickly pushed me and followed me inside.

"We need to get the girl and get out of here quickly." Liam said and started searching for the girls.

There room was filled with cabinets which has medicine on them. We searched around and I saw a boxes piles together in corner so I went there and saw a petite girl fainted.

"She is here." I whispered but Liam heard it. When he came near me, Lex voice came

"Sir they are on your floor."

"Happy where the door." I asked quickly

"Search for a cupboard or something on the wall opposite to the main door."

I looked around but was not able to find anything. Suddenly Liam called me and said it here there was a closer behind the rack. I tried to pushed away the rack to one side so that I can excess the cabinet but it's didn't move a inch.

"Let me help you." Liam said putting Rose on ground and we together pushed away the cabinet.

I quickly walk towards that cupboard opened it while Liam picked up fragile girl. I tried to twist the lock open but it was jammed I guess. I cursed trying to open it but it didn't budged.

Liam who was behind me suddenly kicked the locked.

"What the fuck you..." I hissed

"Shut up and now try to twist it." he interrupted