CHAPTER 22

Ashley POV:

Crashed...

The sudden loud crash made up wake up startled and instantly my head started throbbing in pain. I moan in pain as I tried to think what lead to me having such a bad headache. While massaging my head I remembered Catrina taking me to the night club and making me drink. I cursed as that was I could remember as rest of night was blank for me.

Just when I was about to lay back I heard voice coming from outside, reminding me of crashed which woke me up. So I got of my bed holding my head and walk out of room. As the voice was coming from kitchen I went towards it and Catrina and Enzo picking up the glass sheds of my crockery.

"What happened?" I questioned yawning.

"These idiot brother of mine frighten me by coming behind me silently." Catrina compliant while glaring at Enzo.

"When did you became so timid ?" Enzo questions back smirking at her.

"You.... idiot.." Catrina didn't know what to say so looked into my direction and asked

"How are you doing these morning Ash." while smiling at me.

Seeing her smile I knew I had done exactly what she wanted that is she had gotten all the information she needed.

I ignore her and went to hug Enzo asking him "What are you doing here so early and when did you came back."

"I came just now and since I was passing by your house I decided to check on you as I left in hurry last time." He explained hugging me back.

"Why do I smell alcohol on you did you go out yesterday." He questioned frowning.

"Yah it was girl night out and now my head is paining alot." I kept it simple as I didn't want him to know more.

"I will get you a medicine." He went to kitchen and gave the hangover med quickly with water to drink.

After I took the medicine he asked massaging my head "Feeling better now ?"

"Okay so you only care about her and not me. Shouldn't you ask me as well if I need hangover medicine or not ?" Cat said pouting.

"I know you can handle alcohol while these idiot can't." Enzo explain and pulled Cat on other side and while I was on other side and gave us hug.

"You two are my most precious jewels. How can I not care about you." He said

"We know that and you are best brother in the world."

"And for that We love you too." Cat and I said one after the other.

I was feeling better now after taking meds also now that I had my best people with me. I don't need anyone to make me happy.

After breaking the hug I continue to massage my head as it felt really good and I wanted to get rid of the headache as I had to go to work.

"Why did you drink even after you knew that you can't handle it." He questioned looking worried.

"You should ask her." I said without thinking and pointed towards Catrina.

"What's my fault in these. You were not talking to anyone of us so I had to get you drunk so that you would open your mouth and tell us what exactly made you behave like zombie." Catrina huffed when Enzo gave her his famous glare.

"Zombie, seriously Cat. I am not in mood ...so stop and please make me something to eat." I tried to divert Enzo attention as I didn't want him to questions more about it.

"Cat, what the hell is going on." Enzo asked as he realised what I was doing.

I eye her trying to convey her not to tell him anything, as soon as Nathan was well, he left for some urgent work and he came today so he has no idea what's going on. And if comes to know that I had been not doing good then it's bad very very bad. If you think Cat is caring and possesive towards me then Enzo is triple of Catrina behaviour.