CHAPTER 25

Liam POV:

"Who are you looking for?" Ele asked coming out temporary office. 

"I think I just saw Ashley going back." I replied looking at looking the way Ashley ran. I really wanted to see her as I was worried about her.

"Oh then are we going to continue our act."she asked looking at the place where I was looking.

"I don't know I mean not sure if she will be hurt." I asked confuse thinking whether to keep the act going or stop it. As due to Lucas instructions Ele stayed here for whole day to show Ashley that we are close to each other. And these must have hurt her as she didn't came out of her office the whole time and now seeing us I guess she ran back as well. I wanted to see her before she go home to know that she was alright.

"Idiot of course she is hurt otherwise she wouldn't have avoided you. But if you want her to overcome her fears and be with you then you need to make her feel pain of loosing you." She replied patting my shoulder.

"So what are we doing ?" She asked

"We will continue our act." I said in determination. Even if she will be in pain and cry but I will make sure not let her shed tear in future.

"That's my boy." She cheered

"Let's go down first and wait for her."

"Why can't we wait here ?"

"She won't come out unless we are out of sight so we will go down."

"But hadn't she drove her car so I guess we should wait at parking lot right."

"No today she came in Frank's car so she will take taxi as Frank has already left." I explained

"Okay lets go then." She said pulling me towards the elevator.

"Wait.. wait, can you wait here for few minutes  I will just check on her. " I said and quickly moving into to the direction Ashley went. Thinking of her tearful face I ask him to

"No you are not going there." She said pulling me back.

"But she is in pain. I will just see her." I tried to explain

"I know and I also feel bad for her but these is what she need right now. Losing your present n future life to past mistake is not right and she needs to get over her past for her own good and happiness."

"Just one glance I need to make sure she is okay."

"Not happening your just one glance at her can ruined our whole plan so no." She denied giving me a glare.

"Please Ele you are my favourite in our whole family and I will give you the number of your crush." I tried to make her agree by giving her the tag which craved.

"Liam Harrington are you trying to blackmail your sister." She said while giving me glare.

"Please Ele." I smiled as I knew her stance had waver

Go buy just glance and nothing more than that.

Thank you, you are the best elder sister anyone can have.

"Yah yah tell these during our family dinner. "

I immediately ran towards Ashley office but there was no one so I went to washroom area. All the workers has left so I went towards the door and opened it slowly and saw her seating on sofa with her head in her hand. My heart clenched seeing her shoulder shaking which mean that she was crying.

"I am sorry baby for making you go through these but all of these is just so that we can be together. Please forgive me and I promise I will never make you cry or go through such kind of pain." I said in my mind.

I continue to watch her until she stood up and walk towards the basin to wash face. Knowing that she will come out I walk out of there as I know she doesn't want anyone to see her like these.

My mind was in mess on one part I wanted to stop her pain on the other part I wanted to be with her. So I was confused as what to and I didnt knew when I reached the ground floor.

"Are you okay." Ele ask after getting off the phone.

"Yah" I nodded

"That's why I didn't wanted you to see her. Because you would feel conflicted about all of these. But we women are not like these we are so strong that God gave us the power to carry a baby for 9 months and give him life on these earth."

"She will cry alone now but I want you to be there for her. Just show your support. She will feel so blessed and happy that all her past misery will go away. So as your elder sister I hope you will take care of her and don't ..don't try to disrespect her in any possibile way. Even when you  can't be together for some reason. And If you did then before anyone I will kick you ass okay. " She ordered

"Yes ma'am." I saluted her

"Now when she will come out you won't see any tear on her face as we are expert in these. To hide our pain and smile." She explained while lost in her own thoughts.

"Ele are you okay, is there something wrong with J and You." I asked feeling concern

"Nah we are fine and by the way I want big treat okay when you guys will get together." She replied

"Offcourse I will treat whole city if Ashley will agree to be with me." I said mentally praying for my wish to be happen quickly.

"She will I have gut feeling your efforts won't go waste." She said patting my hand

"Thank you and I hope you will come to me when you will have any issue and not keep inside you. Okay." 

"Aww my baby brother has grown up." She said hugging me.

"Oh shut up." I laughed hugging her back. I felt a state our way and saw Ashley looking our way. I wanted to push Ele even if she is my sister seeing Ashley blank face. But before I could do that Ashley had walk way.

I clenched my fist tightly seeing her like these but Ele pull me to follow Ashley. While I was lost in thought about Ashley Ele called me loudly.

"Liam go give Ashley these umbrella."

Hearing her I look up and saw Ash walking in rain.

So I immediately rush towards her but to my surprise Ashley cross the road without looking at signal and there was car coming towards at very fast speed.

Ashley..

Ashley....

Ashley....

I called her immediately throwing the umbrella to side and running towards her. But due to rain she couldn't hear me and continue walking. As the car was nearing I rushed towards her and pushed her out the way and was hit by the car.