CHAPTER 24

Ashley POV:

I had been observing him since the meeting but not once he look my way. It's like the Liam who was pestering me few days back was never there as these new Liam doesn't care about me at all. I tried to gain his attention few time by continuously stating him but no effect.

As he decided to give free lunch to all employees everyone thank him and I did the same but he just nodded at me and continue to move forward without looking back. My heart pained seeing his behaviour but I had no one to blame than myself as these is what I wanted. I tried to control my emotions all the time but while having lunch when that girl came.

I lost the control and fire started burning in my body seeing the girl getting so close to him. His closeness with her made it more painful. The most annoying thing was that they were standing infront of my table and were being close to each other.

"Who's that." someone beside me mutter.

"I don't know but look how close she is to Sir."

"I guess even Frank Sir don't know who she is."

"But I guess she must be her girlfriend."

"Yes even I felt as I have never seen him being so close to any women not even in tabloids."

Hearing there gossip was making me frustrated and also how he kept holding her while she kept leaning on him as if she doesn't have her leg. In anger I knock down my juice glass which was on my table as to seperate those two who were being intimate with each other infront of all office.

As soon the glass fell everyone look at that direction and immediately bend down to pickup the glass shed while apologizing everyone. The peon came quickly and stop me. When he was done with his work I thank him and also said sorry as I did it deliberately to get those two separated. When I look in their direction I found him looking at me and I hastily evaded his gaze deliberately.

And I actually succeed into doing that and I felt pleased with myself but my happiness went away quickly as it came as Liam pull her to seat just beside my table. Earlier I felt that if these two get disturbed then they will get our if here and I will have no thoughts on them. Like that saying "Out of sight out of mind."

Seeing him pulling the chair for other girl was really painful and my heart twists. It was becoming harder and harder for me to see all of these. But I couldn't just walk out of here as both the boss are still here. Looking at food on the table I remember about how Liam used to follow me for lunch. But now he is with other girl. Emotion wells up, desperate and hurting.

"Liam I am hungry let's order quickly eat something." came that girl's annoying voice and when I look into her direction I saw her pouty face.

"When you are not hungry." He smiled while reaching out and tousled the woman's hair.

"Don't do that you don't know how much time it take to get perfect hair and to look beautiful." She said pushing his hand away from her head.

"You are beautiful just as it and don't need make up n all." He replied and my hand around the fork tighten as I had never heard him say such kind of things to anyone.

"Aww...that's why I like you." She replied giving him a kiss on cheek.

"I like you too. Now tell me what would you like to eat." He replied.

I furiously hold back the tears, not wanting to break down any more

The hurt inside me is too painful, and tears welled up in my eyes but I furiously hold them back. As these is what I wanted him to move on and stop trying to pester me. And now when these is I felt like crying out loud as pain was becoming unbearable. I kept my head down whole time so as not to let anyone know my emotional turmoil.

"Ashley if you are done ?" Frank voice came over and I look at him and modded.

"Then please come with me. I would like to talk about the project with you." He said before walking out.

I quickly stood up and  followed Frank without looking back as I can't bear to look at him being close to other women. I knew Frank was helping me out these time so I immediately rushed out of there.

When I reached the corridor I didn't go to Frank's office directly instead went to washroom to get fresh up as if Frank saw me like that it would be a problem. After getting myself in control I went to Frank office and there he ask if I was okay and smiling brightly I said " Yah I am absolutely find. It's great that he found someone for himself."

"I thought you would be uncomfortable but you are okay so thats really great."

I nodded giving him smile and went to back to work. I work continuously without taking any break as if I was free then my mind would start rolling so I didn't stop working until it was time to leave. While going downstairs I came across them and to avoid it I went to washroom as they had a topic of gossip since lunch time and I really couldn't bear it. 

While I was looking at myself in mirror a scenes where Liam was holding her, pulling her chair, saying I like you flash infront of my eye. And unknowingly a drop of tear fell down as now one was there in I couldn't control my emotions. I cried for not able to accept his love, I cried for my past for not letting me live even now. Yes I had told  him to move on but I can't see him with anyone other then me.

I don't know how much time pass by but when all of my pent up emotions were out. I wash my face and tried to give a smile as these is how Ashley is for everyone. But they don't know how much pain I go through. Just in morning I had decided to start a new chapter of letting Liam go but now just seeing him getting close to other girl is so painful then I don't know what will happen if he step  further into relationship....