CHAPTER 35

Ashley POV:

"Will I see you tomorrow" Liam asked when I started the car for home after spending more than an hour at Hudson River.

"Uhmm can't anything about it now. As I have meetings, work, also my aunt operation." I said

"You can take a off. Since it your aunt surgery." He suggested

"Nah I had take leave just yesterday only and if I do it again then it going to hassel for everyone." I denied

"I heard uncle George like of our plan." He revealed.

"Who told you that. As I had strictly warn everyone of telling you anything regarding work as you needed to rest." I asked looking at him narrowing my eyes.

"I have my sources honey." He smirk pinching my cheeks.

"And that source also told me how you are doing fabulous job." He continued.

"Hey that's hurt." I said pushing away his hand away from my cheeks as my cheek ache.

"Let me let me rub it for you." He saud trying to reach my cheeks.

"No funny business on road Liam." I said seriously as I was really scared that we may get into accident. Ever since I saw him lying on street lifeless, I am very scared while driving specially with him as I feel that I can cause accident again.

"Oh okay chill babe." He said raising his hand up in defeat.

'Better now tell me who told you." I asked as I planned to confront that traitor. As his brother and I had decided not to tell him anything regarding to work as he need to rest. As according to his brothers Liam doesn't like staying idle.

"I am not telling you that." He denied straight away.

"Why..." I said showing him pout while trying to act cute.

"You look cute but I won't say because I know you are going to beat him up if you know who that is." He fondly.

"But seriously I am really proud of you Ash for all the hard work in these project. And I am not saying these as your boyfriend but as your boss." He appreciated.

"Thank you and these is not just me but everyone who was involved in these project. So that's why I can't day off as tomorrow we are having an important meeting."

"Fine but don't forget to take care of yourself while working. I will try to come back very soon." He said in concerned.

"You also take care of yourself and  listen to your mom and take rest." She ordered

"Who told you that I am not listening to my mom." He asked

"That's my sources honey." I said patting on his knees after stopping the car as we reached his parents place.

He took my hand in his and gave a kiss " You can monitor however you want. I am just blessed and fortunate to have you in my life."

"You know everyone is going to be jealous of me. Because I got such a sweet, caring boyfriend." I said giving him a peck on lips.

"You know I am really loving these side of you. I get kiss even without asking." He said touching his lips with his hands.

"Well you deserved these side of me as you had struggle to get me." I said remembering all of his hard work to get close to me. And I being that stupid didn't realised his importance until he almost died.

"Hey don't think all of that now. We are together that's what matters." He said pulling me in his arms.

"I am sorry." I apologise for everything while tears filled up my eyes. He ran his hand across my head trying to calm me down while I let my emotions out.

He took hold of my face and said "Enough of crying now. Whatever happened is past and we are together now that's what matters." He wipe my tears away also giving small kiss on my whole face.

"I love you in past, present and in future remember these." He said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too and will always do ." I immediately responded and we shared a kiss.

Our moment was interrupted when my phone rang. We parted away and I picked up the phone as it was mom. I talk with her for few minutes as she was asking whether I am coming home or not. I told I will home in half hour and disconnected the phone.

"I better get going as tomorrow you have a long day." Liam said after I got of the phone.

"Yah." I said as I was feeling suddenly shy.

"Okay then good night and take care of yourself. I want my girlfriend to healthy so that when I come back we can do office romance ." He winked and open the car door  and even I got out

"I am also waiting for boyfriend to get well quickly."  I said looking at him.

"Don't worry about that I will be back soon." He said pulling me in my arms.

"What are you doing." I questioned

"Romancing my girlfriend." He said putting my strand of hair behind the ears.

"No romance infront of your parents house. So See you tomorrow." I pushed him not before a kiss.

"Fine. But I am going to miss you." I said leaving me

"Me too. But for now bye" I said throwing him flying kiss.

"Now go inside. I am leaving."

"You go first, then I will go." He said and I went and sat down in car as I knew he won't leave until I am gone. So staring a car I drove away not before waving at him.

---------------------------------------------------

"So how did it go." Came mom's questions as soon as I entered the house.

"Brilliant." I smiled

"That's great." She exclaimed in happiness and gave me hug.

"Okay now tell me how is aunty doing. When is her surgery." I asked

"She is fine and doctors said that her condition is good so there won't be any problem. Morning 10 her surgery is scheduled." She informed

"That's great and mom I am so happy today." I said hugging her once again.

"I know baccha and I hope you will stay like this only." She said caressing my hairs

"Also I want all details of it." She continues pulling me towards sofa. After we sat down she bought me a hot chocolate and gave her details information.

"That's great. I am so happy for you." She says bursting in happiness.

I had never seen her so excited whole life. She was so cheerful and happy, and seeing her like these even I felt pleased. As I was concerned that she will get upset being here. Today I felt content as both mom and Liam are in my life and are happy as well. I hope that they will stay like that ...