CHAPTER 5

Ashley POV:

We didn't stay long because Bella needed to relax, so I congratulate her and met the child, who was named Tyler. The clock was 2.11 am when I checked my watch after noticing how quiet the hallway was. When I looked at the clock, I started to feel drowsy.

"Ashley, do you feel tired?" Juliet queried

I nodded while attempting to hold back a yawn. Since I was a young child, I have struggled to stay awake past midnight. I won't feel sleepy if I'm working; yet, if I'm free, as I am right now, I'd rather just rest in bed.

One of the reasons I didn't have many friends in high school and college is because of these conditions. By the time I started working, I had completely changed. In addition to not caring that I didn't have any friends to go out and enjoy myself like others did, I had also acquired a few trustworthy people. Also I learnt that sleeping is more important to me  than anything.

"I'll fetch you a coffee while you" wait. Juliet said, Knowing my circumstance, and she left before I could reply.

In an effort to stay awake, I looked around and noticed a stretcher covered in linens. I hurriedly approach it, lay down on it, and completely cover myself with the sheets. If I don't sleep then the next day I will have a bad headache which even a strong dose of aspirin won't help. As soon as I closed my eyes, I passed out.

After sometime I felt that I was moving and I open my eyes annoyance trying to think that's when I realised that the stretcher was moving, I immediately woke up. I cautiously shifted the sheets , hoping to see who the hell woke me up. I observed two men pulling the stretcher out of the hospital who had tattoos all over their bodies and a powerful build.

I was unfrightened by the scenario and instead chose to maintain my composure while trying to analyse it.

"The girl won't wake up right." A man questioned another

"No, I gave her a big dose, and even if she wakes up, she'll be sleepy for at least 8 hours,"other  one boosted.

Hearing their words I realised that these two were probably robbing a patient from the hospital, and my sleep was gone. As we left the hospital's main entrance, I tried to think of a way out of this predicament without acting hastily because they might be armed.

They shifted the bed towards the corner which was silent and hidden where a red van park was located. This area was a blind spot, so it wouldn't be a good idea for me to go there. As a result, I sat up right away and startled them by throwing the covers aside.

"Who are you?"

"What are hell are you doing here?"  Both of them questions me simultaneously

"Who am I that's none of your concern and which girl you are talking about. I was sleeping peacefully on the bed inside you bad guys woke me up by pulling me outside." I gave them innocent look

" You know how much painful tomorrow is going to be for since I can't sleep tonight." I pouted while making sure that I stood at point where camera can record everything.

"Shut up. Stop your nonsense and tell us quickly where is the girl."

"That's what I ask earlier, Which girl." I asked showing them confused looked. I talk with them because I wanted to see if they gave any allie with them. Seeing that no one came I knew that only these I have to deal with.

"How boring." I mumbled sadly in my mind

"You...." His phone rang as The Goon 2 approached me.When he read the message, he turned away and said

"Hey lady, we need someone else; we don't want you. As a result, I'm providing you the option to walk away silently and staying quiet about all of these otherwise I will come to you if you spilled anything to anyone ." Goon 2 remarked haughtily