CHAPTER 41

Author POV:

"Dad what are you talking about?" Liam questioned his father.

"Andrew what's wrong with you." Amelia ask looking at her husband who was smiling brightly in confusion.

"Andrew what's that's supposed to mean ?" Madelynn asked through her tears.

"If you guys let me speak then only you will understand what I am talking about." Andrew stated

"Okay then go on." Liam said.

"Maddy you said that when you visited George after accident, you only saw his back and not his face right." Andrew questioned.

"Yah, he never once turn around and faced me even when Ashley was insulted." Madelynn response even though she was tired and didn't wanted to think about these at all but since it were her friend who she met after long time she let it slide and carried on.

"Can you try to recall was he moving or not ?"

"I don't remember that much as that women held him and he was glue to her all time." Madelynn said trying to not get emotional again recalling those moments.
Seeing her trying to control herself Liam said "Dad don't do these ...."

"Yes Andrew just get to point stop playing ten questions." Amelia agreed with her son so stop her husband from questioning Madelynn like crazy.

Andrew agreed "Okay fine. Maddy listen carefully now."

"So the George you saw with some other women was not our George...."

"What does that mean?" Madelynn questioned.

"It means that he was not George, he was nor your husband nor Ashley dad instead he was a imposter."

"Yes you heard it right. He was not George, he was Roy illegitimate child of George father and since entire Anderson property was on George's name, after manun attempts to get the property he went under plastic surgery to look like George so that he can take over the property and that women was Lisa who was childhood friend of George and was crazy for him but since she couldn't get him she held the hatred towards you guys. So they both collaborated with each other to get what they want. He was also the one who planned your accident." Andrew revealed and there was pin drop silence as they couldn't believe the change in situation.

Madelynn gasped loudly hearing the revealing as she had no idea of all these at all. During her marriage George never revealed anything about illegitimate brother and crazy lady at all. She looked up at Andrew and asked him questions which kept popping up in her mind. "Why did he never told me about these ?"

He didn't wanted you to stress as he knew his mother bad attitude was affecting you. So he tried to control everything before it reaches you. He even send the bodyguard with you to your friends wedding as he knew Roy was planning something. While searching for you guys Roy was still not able to get the property so Roy kidnapped George and took over George place. When you came to meet him....

"It was Roy not George......" Madelynn mumbled realising the misunderstanding and how messed up situation was. She lost everything just because of that misunderstanding. Oh my god.... Madelynn exclaimed mentally, she wanted to go to George but she control herself as she wanted to know everything.

"Yes, it was Roy he had taken over George name for all most months, I had doubt regarding that but like others I also thought that it must be because of losing you guys. I am sorry if I had realised it earlier maybe all of these wouldn't had happened." Andrew apologise at the end as he felt little bit guilty somewhere after hearing Madelynn.

"It's not your fault... it's my mistake...it my mistake, I couldn't even identify that he wasn't George at all." Madelynn said feeling guilty as she felt the separation of decades was just because of her misunderstanding. Ashley didn't had father because of her...