CHAPTER 16

Liam POV:

"Your father" I said hitting him on head  by iron rod from back.

As soon as he felt the hit he went
groan loudly and went  down on the knees in pain.

"Quick give your handkerchief." Ashley ask hurriedly

I handed it to her and while she stuff that into his mouth I look around searching for rope or something so that we can restrain him.

Luckily I fought one and we both we work together and tie him and put him in corner of room where no can see him. We did all of these very carefully as we could hear people talking. Suddenly we heard footsteps so I quickly pulled Ashley in narrow corner which was dark and was perfect place to hide.

Since the space was less we had to squeeze in together so she was standing very close to me. Since she was facing me, I could literally feel her breathing on my neck and that literally made me loose my control. But I bite my inside of cheek to stay in line. Even in the dark we both stare at each other. I knew she is blaming herself for all these chaos and which ultimately means that she would same Ashley who didn't care about any feelings of our both.

We both held our breath and stood straight as we heard footsteps nearing.  Since I was facing the corridor I saw a man walking out with four people walked on his sides. After they were gone she immediately moved out of my arms and started walking in direction from where those men came. While we walk I informed Enzo and Max the location where kids were.

After stopping at the room which was locked from outside we made sure that no one was there while that time others join as well. Ashley broke the lock silently as we not sure if someone was inside or not. After opening the door we only saw Rose and Noah tied to the chair with their mouth taped. As soon as they saw they started moving as we quickly moved and started untie them. As soon as Noah was out of free from the ropes he jump into Enzo arms.

"Uncle take me to mommy and daddy." He said while crying and I was confuse at second because from what I know Noah mother is no more. Ignoring my curiosity I questioned Rose if she was alright and when she nodded I breath sigh of relief as she said that they didn't do anything to both of them.

"It's risky to get all of us out together." I express my doubt as the men may come anytime.

"Happy have you done it." Ashley questioned through ear piece.

"Yup and with Harrington connection it was done smoothly." Her voice came

"Okay and did any men walk out from there." Max  questioned

"Nope I had Faye keep eye on the back door. Everyone is inside the building only." She said

"Yup no one came out." Faye voice came

"The special force is on their way." Leon Harrington messaged
just now

"Okay so we will get them out first as we can handle the goon if they came to us but with them it will be problem." Ashley said and everyone nodded at that.

"Since Noah won't leave you Enz..you take him out and you take her out." Max said pointing at me.

"No.."

"No." Both me and Enzo denied. How can't I leave Ashley here and go out.

"Enz these is not the time for being stubborn okay." Ashley
said

"No either we all go otherwise no goes." I said resolutely

"Liam..."

"No Ashley I am not leaving you here. End of discussion." I said