CHAPTER 36

Ashley POV:

"Meeting is dismissed. Now everyone go have lunch." Frank said walking out of room. Getting my things I move along with everyone to go out of the room as it was lunch time and like everyone my stomach was growling.

"Ms Ryan, Sir is calling you." Frank's assistant inform me.

"Okay thanks. " I nodded and ask my colleague to go on for lunch and went to Frank's office. I knock on the door and immediately got the response so I went in.

"Aunt Ashley" Noah yelled while  running towards me.

"Hey baby how are you doing ?" I said kneeling infront of him and embracing him.

"I miss you." He said laying his head on my shoulder.

"I miss you too." I said kissing his head.

I held him and walk towards sofa where Frank, Faye and Happy were sitting. Sitting beside them I asked "What are you guys doing over here ?"

"Well Cat is in hospital and Frank had work so he told us to pick Noah from school and get him here." Happy replied.

"Oh how are you both doing." I asked.

"We are doing great but tell us how's your new relationship doing ?" Faye teased.

"Relationship what's that ?" Noah asked while sitting on my lap.

"When two people love each other then they are into relationship." Frank answered

"Oh so am into relationship with Aunty Ashley. Because I love her." He questioned innocently.

"I don't think someone will like you being in relationship with Ashley." Faye said while eyeing me.

"Why ?"

"You can ask that to your Liam uncle." Happy said to Noah. My face turn red due to there teasing.

"Okay, dad when is the food coming. I want to go see grandma and mom." Noah asked Frank.

"Why don't you go ask Aunt Riley." Frank said and Noah just like that rushed out of the room.

"So you are planning to go to hospital ?" I questioned trying to stop them from teasing me.

"Yes and you are coming with us." Happy ordered.

"I can't as I came late in morning as I went to meet aunt. Now I can't disappear after lunch." I denied.

Happy uttered "What's the issue, in that I mean your boyfriend is freaking CEO of these company. Also your brother is one incharge of everything here.You can do whatever the fuck you want."

"Language." Frank spoke sternly.

"Chill out baby daddy. Your son is not in vicinity so I can cursed." Happy rolled her eyes while replying to him.

"No I can't do that. And I had talk with Enzo and Cat as well regarding these." I said not agreeing to it

"You are coming. Frank do you mind if Ashley goes to visit her aunt that is your future mother in law who is having surgery today." Happy asked

"I don't." Frank said that's when his phone rang so went to side to get the call.

"And I will ask Liam as well." Faye said calling Liam immediately.

"Hey what are you doing." I tried to get her phone but she moved away from me.

"Hello Liam"

"I am doing good, you tell how are you doing after giving us a scare back there."