CHAPTER 32

Liam POV:

"Will you tell me where we are going." I questioned getting irritated

"I already did, We are going to my place." Lucas responded

"Well then why the hell I am dressed up to go to your place." I asked again.

As they literally shoved me inside the bathroom made me shower. Since I was home I was in my tracks and hoodie but they didn't agreed and handed me a black shirt and jeans.

"What dressed up, we both are wearing that kind of clothes only." Leon spoke.

"That's because you guys came from work while I was home." I said  getting infuriated.

"Liam you will know the reason in next 10 minutes now please shut up." Lucas spoke calmly

"Yah, stop making us irritated as well." Leon smirked

"You..." I was about to speak but his mobile rang.

I zoned out thinking why Ashley hadn't replied to my message. Even though I knew that she was busy but still she hadn't even see those. That's why I was frustrated and when these two brought me out of the house without mentioning where they are taking I felt more irksome.

I think I need to tell Lucas to take over some of my project, as every project of mine was given to her. She shouldn't be overworked, and looking at the sign I can see she working more and forgetting about everything.

If Lucas and Leon can take some projects her work load would lessened. But there is issue as well Leon is busy like crazy and Lucas is also handling everything so I can't ask them help out.

So it's not possible to ask anyone then I need to get better so that I can go to office immediately. But for that I have to passed my mom test as I know she won't allowed me easily.

"Weeee areee here." Leon sang loudly near my ear. I gave a reflex slap on his hands as his voice felt very irritating.

"You deserve it." Lucas said to Leon who gave a pitiful look to Lucas.

"Let's go out now." Lucas added

I really wanted to curse at them for fussing over so much over my clothes just to bring me here. But I control myself and went out. Leon was already out of car and was chatting with someone on the phone.

"Are you ready for your surprise brother." Lucas smirked putting his hand over my shoulder.

"Yup." I faked smile at him

"Don't be such spoiled spot now just few minutes and  when you will see what the surprise is then  you will be over the moon, I promised " Lucas explain and started walking but not inside the but to the backyard.

"Tell you what if you don't like these surprise then my car is yours." He continued.

Now I was starting to get curious as Lucas said twice whatever the surprise was it's was gonna make me happy and Leon was ready to give me his car which was his life. I had these hunch while I followed him with Leon that these think must be related to Ashley but was not sure as she had said dinner meeting. Due to there words my mood also change a little bit and I felt less vexed.

We both followed Lucas and after reaching his backyard he didn't stop but walk further and pushed open the gate which was neighbour's. Even though I had many questions I didn't ask just went along with him. So just like that we entered his  neighbours Mr Kinsley backyard. Even though they have been not staying here there yard still blooming with the beautiful flowers and properly maintain.

Everyone staying here knew Mr Kinsley backyard was best, as his wife Mrs Kinsley loves gardening very much and was pro in gardening. Even mom went to her to learn from her as her work was  just mind blowing.