CHAPTER 13

Ashley POV:

We were so engrossed in our work that we didn't even see the time. When my phone ding I looked at the time and saw it was almost two hours since we are working. The message was from Liam saying good choice.

I replied to him and looked at Pepper who was still engrossed in her own work. She is really a hard worker who believe if she do good work she will receive appreciation instead of some others people who think that boot licking the higher ups will better instead of hard work and that's the quality I like most of her.

I called her "Pepper."

When she looked at me, I said "Let's get a break and have a coffee or something."

She nodded and quickly stood up and pull me as well from my chair to door saying "Let's go now when you said Coffee. I felt I really needed it."

We went to canteen as she said she will eat some snack as well. After ordering we sat down at the table. I decided to inform her about that she will be working with me as Liam has agreed with her being part of the project.

"You know the new project which Liam gave me right." I questioned

"Yah.... everyone heard that your all of project you were working on are given to others." She answered. I nodded understanding how everyone knew I got a big project.

"Well the project is not of these company but Mr Liam Construction Company." I revealed

"Harrington's owns construction company as well ?" She asked in confusion

I shooked my head saying "No the construction company is own by Mr Liam with his partner which they started during their college so it doesn't come under the Harrington's."

"Oh being rich is so good. When you have million dollar company waiting for you to take over you can still open a new one without any tension. And when we were in college we had think of how we are going to pay college fees, rent etc so we work our ass off to get the sum and these rich directly open a new company." She stated and I couldn't agree more with her as it is really a difficult phase during college for every normal person.

"Okay so I have agreed to work on that project. He even ask me to take someone from here to work with me and I took your name. Will you work on....?"

She interrupt "Offcourse why wouldn't I, since it's Mr Harrington who gave you job of different company then the project must be important for him."

I smiled but said seriously "But Pepper these project is very different from what we do so are you sure."

"Yah I am sure. I know bits of construction as my dad was construction worker." She informed

"That's good then." I then inform her about what exactly the project was while we had our coffee. After that we parted away as I told her to get done with her pending work. When I say down in my office there was knock and Layla came in and took the files of other projects as Liam had instructed her to get it so that he can distribute to other managers.

As she exited Juliet came in "I heard the news."

"People loved gossiping the most here." I sighed

"Yah but it's good think you love to take on the new challenge and now these project is that only." she said

I nodded at didn't ask her how she knew the details as everyone knows that Leon must have filled her in. I ask "So any plans for tonight."

"Yah I was thinking of visiting Bella today so I came to ask you would you join me." She informed

"Yup even I had not visited her due to my tight schedule. We will go together from here." I said and we both talk for few more minutes and then she went away and I started working. While going through the data I came across a website which was very good and can help us for the hospital project.