CHAPTER 17

Liam POV:

The alarm went off but I wasn't able to get up as I slept very late due to all the thoughts running inside my mind. When the alarm snooze few times I woke and went to do bathroom to get freshen up.

Feeling the hot water on my body I felt my tiredness go away from my body. All the thinking about Ashley made me go crazy last night. I was able to get her out of her she'll just now but now she again went back there closing the doors of the way to get heart. I could see in her eyes that she felt responsible for yesterday incident and seeing her like that I felt guilty somewhere even though I knew it was not my fault anywhere so as Ashley it was just destiny playing it's game.

Her blank and expressionless face was back again and I really wanted to kill someone yesterday whe she gave me that look. I just stood under shower for long time to get rid of everything as I had meetings and others important work to do and also deal with Ashley ignorance once again.

After getting ready I had my breakfast which was prepared by the aunt. I have maid come in the morning to make me food and clean, in the evening after preparing me the dinner she goes home. So after having breakfast I went out thinking of going to hospital first to check on everyone. Before going to bed I had called Frank to ask about Noah and he said Noah had no major injury just minor bruise so they went home after having the check up. So in the hospital it will be Nathan who had drop us last time and two employees of Bluelight.

Just when I sat down in my car Layla called me to remind the meeting which was happening in 40 minutes so I decided to go to hospital and Frank's place later on. That time my phone ping indicating message which was fr Lucas, saying me to meet him in evening.

I gave a frustrated sigh thinking about answering Lucas questions in evening. After 25 minutes I reached the company and parking the car I went up. While in elevator I had thought of going to Ashley but quickly remove that thought as today's meeting was important and I can't deal with her right now as the deal was very important. So I just text her asking she is fine.

After the meeting I look at clock and saw it was 11 am right now so without going to my office I went to Ashley's as I wanted to see if she was okay or not as I was my message was not seen. But I went saw that she was no there in her office, I was thinking where could she have gone someone came and said that Ashley didn't come to office today. Saying thanks to him I walk back to my office. Just as I sat down Leon came in closing the door loudly.

"What." I asked feeling annoyed suddenly.

"Nothing I came here to remind you in behalf of Lucas that you better meet us in evening otherwise...." He warned

"Whose words are these your or Lucas." I questioned

"Offcourse mine. I would talk you nicely even when you put your life in danger of it was Lucas now he would have punch you." He said

"Fine now go away. I am not in mood to deal with you right now." I said shooing him

"You..fine I will leave you foe now as in evening you are getting beating." He smirked and went away.

I opened my phone and open chat with her but saw the message was unread I didn't know she had not seen text deliberately or she was busy somewhere but send the text once again.

"Are you alright."

I was getting frustrated with all these but still started working hoping that everything would fall back to its place. After getting done with meeting which was after lunch I was free so I decided to go to hospital to see Nathan also if Ashley was there.

I reach hospital quickly as the traffic was less as it was not peak hours. After arriving there I went to reception to ask his room number but the problem was that I didn't know his surname but still I ask her to check patient name Nathan room number but my luck was bad as there was two Nathan and seeing I didn't even knew his surname she told that she will not share the room number. I walk out in dejection that time I remember that I had taken Faye number yesterday so I gave her a call but she didn't pick up.