Chapter 24-Ice cream

In the middle of the night

I wake up. Because I am hungry. I tried to wake up but I feel a strong grip on my waist. I look at my side and find my husband sleeping like a cute baby. Mouth slightly open and breathing slowly.

I slowly started to remove his hand but his grip gets tight. Then I get an idea. I blow air into his ear. He moves his hand from my waist.

I move from the bed. Went to the kitchen.

I am so hungry now I search for food but there is nothing. I open my freezer and found an ice cream box. My favorite butterscotch.

I take the box and sit on the kitchen counter. I was enjoying my ice cream then look around to see around.

"Ohhhhh ARAV. You scared me. Are you gone crazy?" I said frightened by his action.

"Oh oh woman you scared me. I was looking for you because you are not in the bed so I came to search for you". Arav said.

"I was hungry. You want some?"
I offer him.

"Actually yeah I want some."

He said and come towards me. He stands between my legs and comes close to me. It's happened fast that all the time when he comes close to me my brain forget her all functions.

"Give me". He whispered in a husky voice.

I get turned on by his voice. what is wrong with me?

I was eating with my forefinger. He takes my finger and dibs it into the box and takes some ice cream. Then he put my finger into his mouth and suck it.

I can't take the sensation so I close my eyes. Feel the sensation.

"Hmmmmm. It's tasty." Arav said.

I open my eyes and gulp nervously.

"Yea..hh its tas..ty".
I shuttered.

"Are you nervous princess?"

"No. Why should I?"

"You are shuttering."

"No . I feel cold". This time I said nicely without shuttering.

He smirks. I know this smirk. I know what is going to happen now.

He takes the box from my hand and places it on the counter. He then takes my hand and kisses it. I again close my eyes. He again started to kiss my hand.

This is gone unbearable. I can't control my moan. A moan escapes from my lips. Then I open my eyes. I feel hot.

"It's ok to feel pleasure yourself, Princess." He said.

He cups my face and pulls my face close to him. Caressing my cheeks lovingly.

"You know that I like you right. Today I thought you will raise your voice to protest her. But you didn't say anything. Then later I have to say these things to her. Which I am going to tell you first. I like you so much maybe more than I like. I desire you. I want to cherish you. I care about you.
YOU ARE MINE AND I AM YOURS." He said with real emotion and a direct look into my eyes.

I was numb. He just confessed his feelings for me. For the first time, I feel an emotion that I never experience before. I know I like him also.

"I like you too, Arav," I whisper directly look into his eyes. Yeah, I confess my feelings.

 Yeah, I confess my feelings

He smiles. a cute happy smile. I smile too.

He then kisses my forehead. Then my eyes one by one. I rest my hand on his shoulder. He then kisses my cheeks one by one. And then kiss my nose. I giggle because of the tickling I feel.

He then put his finger on my chin and pull up my face. Now I am face to face with him.

His intense stare gives a tingling sensation to my body. His warm breath fells on my lips. I close my eyes again. We are going to have our first kiss.

Our lips slightly touched. He is about to kiss

When

Yeah

When

Someone has to ruin our moment.

Of course.

Guess who is she? Yess she.

My favorite cousin (note the sarcasm).

Tanya.

Miss Tanya.
She clears her throat. We broke apart from each other.

"What are you guys doing here?" She says with her annoying voice.

Arav groans in irritation. I giggles when he made a face.

"We are eating ice cream," I said.

"In this time. That's why you are like that." She says eyeing me head to toe.

Arav was about to say something I grip his hand and stop him.

"Yeah actually I love food and also I love how I am," I said confidently.

She glared at me.

Arav helps me to stand from my position by holding my waist.

"Thank you". I mumbled.

He smiles.

"Good night Tanya." He said.

And grab my hand and take me to our room.

We again cuddle with each other and sleep.

When I wake up the next morning I didn't find my husband beside me.
I sit up.

I heard a sound from the bathroom indicate me my husband's place.

I am starting to think about what happens in the following days. We came close to each other. We supported each other in many things. We share a bond. I trust him so much now. I like him so much. I can lead a beautiful life with him. I like my new family also.

I am in deep thought when my greek god husband appears in front of me with his half-naked body. Only a towel hanging on his waist. like really lowly hanging on his waist.

He looks handsome all the time. How he managed to look like this. His six-packs. Oh, what should I say about them? I wanted to runs my hand on them. On his whole body.

My mouth gets dry. I lick my lips eyeing his body.

"I know you like my body. I am all yours. But now your stares give me creepy feelings." He said and started laughing.

I snapped back to reality. From my wild thought. I blush.

"I really like your blush princess keep blushing for me all the time ok."
He said.

"Shut up". I said and went to the bathroom quickly.