Chapter 21-Shopping

Author Pov,

Arav and Taz's life goes on smoothly. After the marriage, they are doing fine with each other. Both souls have feelings for each other. But they are not aware of their feelings. They are made for each other. They are bound to be with each other.

When they are got close to each other they can feel the spark and the attraction. But what about the love? Love takes time, right?

Taz's Pov,

After the romantic encounter with Arav, I kinda feel shy to get close to him. I feel butterflies flying in my stomach. I wonder if he also felt the same or not.

Today, I have important work to do at my college.

So Joishy and I had to leave for college early. I haven't got any time to talk with Arav. Because He has an important business meeting today. When I woke up early I found our bed empty. But that's ok. But why do I feel sad?

Today I had a hectic day. Work and work. I feel exhausted. I come home and went to my room.

I quickly freshen up and heard a knock at my door. Found My bestie outside my room.

Taz&Joishy Conversation

-hey .come , sit.

- Taz, actually I want to talk to you about something.

-hey what is wrong?

- nothing. Every year our cousins make a trip to our farmhouse and we stay there for 1 week.

- oh yeah I know about it.

- so this year also all our cousins gonna come to our farmhouse. Some of our cousins were not able to come to your marriage so you can meet them there.

- oh that nice!

- yeah so let's go shopping!!!!! Plz! plz! don't say no plz! Taz baby plz.

-ok fine let's go shopping. Don't scream.

- yeah I love you Taz.

- I love you too.

I don't know why girls so in love with shopping. I hate shopping btw no offense.

Author Pov,

So Joishy and Taz went shopping. Joishy chooses so many good dresses and some pants and tops for her and also for Taz.

Joishy picks a revealing dress for Taz. Told her to wear the dress and show it to her.

So she goes to the changing room to change the dress. It's revealing but it's not gonna hurt to try right.

On the other hand, Joishy has another plan she called Arav to come to the mall and help them with the shopping. Arav can't deny her and his wife he loves to spend time with them.