Chapter 6-Sighs

Arav saw someone lying on the ground. so he went near the person to see who she is.

He found that She is Tazkia. He got scared at first. He checked her breathing. She is all right.

He was about to wake her up but she opened her eyes suddenly and said

(Tazkia-Bold Sentences)

- Oh, Arav. The Mr. arrogant you are here?
I was waiting for you.

- Yeah, I am here. Why are you waiting for me?
(He was amused by her talking that waiting for him part)

- Because I want to tell you something.

- what ?

- That I hate you mister Arav. You are so arrogant. That's it.

- 😦 What? What is she saying?
(he said out loud)

- I am saying nothing 😂.

- What is wrong with you? Are you drunk?

- Who is drunk? I am not drunk.

- Yes you are. What drink you take God knows. But There is no drink which will make people drunk. (He said to himself)

- I drink this very tasty drink at the party. So yummy 😋. Go get one more for me.

- Really! You are not drinking anything again let's go.
(He tried to hold her hand but she shove off his hand from holding hers)

- No. I am not going anywhere with you. Go get another drink we will drink together.

- No. come now. Joishy is waiting for you.

- Oh, Joishy my lovely friend. I love her. Let's go. I miss her so much.
(Arav chuckled at her cuteness)

- What are you doing? Standstill I have to call Joishy that I found you. Drunk Tazkia.

- Who is drunk? You are drunk Mr.arrogant.

- Can you please stand still. (Arav was irritated by her drunken behavior. But also found her cute)

And Arav called Joishy, told her that she is fine now. But got drunk. He told her not to worry. She will be fine.
After finished the call and he turned around and he sighs loudly.