Chapter 16-Same Bed

Marriage Ceremony

Everyone is ready and in one room Tazkia gets ready as the bride of Arav.

And she looked like a queen. Today her life going to change. No matter how it's gonna be in the future she has to be brave and confident to tackle any situation.

Her mom's dad came to her room and kissed her on the head and gave her some advice.

Mom and Dad - we love you love and we will miss you so much.

Taz - I love you too and I will miss you guys so much.

Arav reaches the ceremony. From Today he is going to share his life with the most cutest girl in the world and he promised himself that he will always support her on everything he promised himself.

Marriage

Everyone is ready for the ceremony. Arav waited eagerly to see his wife. Then

Tazkia came by making Arav's heart beats fast. The marriage ceremony was held nicely. Now they become husband and wife. They are going to lead a new life from now on.

It's time for biday . Tazkia held her parents and crying like a child. Tazkia's parents told Arav to take care of her. Arav assured them that he will take good care of her.

They sat in the car and the car started for their destination.
Arav gave a tissue paper to Tazkia. Tazkia thanked him.

They didn't talk to each other the whole time. Arav understands her situation so he gave her time.

They reached their home.

Arav - Welcome home. Mrs.Khan.( he give her his hand to hold )

Tazkia - thankyou Mr.Khan. ( she hold his hand)

Joishy helped Tazkia to sit on the bed.

Joishy- I am really happy Taz.

Taz - me too.

Joishy- you have told me all the details of tonight's things.

Taz - what? Did you want to get murdered by my hand ha?

Joishy- don't you dare baby. Bhai will love you today.

Taz - this is not going to happen. Ok

Joishy- let's see. Sit here properly. I am sending Bhai quickly. Make love bye.

Taz - what? I will kill you, baby.

Joishy- love you, baby.

Taz - I hate you.

Joishy left the room and Tazkia's eyes were roaming the room. This will be her room from today. It's really neat and clean. Tazkia liked the color of the room.

After some time Arav came to the room and closed the door. Arav went to her and sit down near her.

Arav - hey . Taz .

Taz - hi . Arav .