Chapter 20-Neck

Tazkia's POV

We are done with our class. This was the last class for today. It was so boring. I don't know why I am not good with this subject.

Actually today all the time I was thinking about the kiss, about him. The sensation I feel with his simple touch. Oh god! save me.

One of our student presidents came to our class and made an announcement. That tomorrow there will a seminar. So one of our seniors now who is a successful young businessman will come to our college and attend the seminar.

Sometimes I wonder what I did in my whole life. The answer is nothing. I am working as an intern but I am not successful. Whatever I am independent enough though.

Classes are done so now I am going home with my bestie. Joishy suggested eating ice cream. I love ice cream. Btw who doesn't love ice cream?

We reached home and now I am going straight to my room because I am so tired, feel sweaty and I need a bath.

I reached in front of my room and opened the door and entered the room. Discovered my half-naked husband doing something in the cupboard. His back is faced to me.

I noticed a dragon tattoo on his upper back near his left shoulder. I didn't know he has a tattoo. (Taz you never saw his naked back). Oh yeah, that's right I never saw his back ever.

I don't know what is coming over me before I know what I was doing, I was actually walking towards him and within a second I raise my hand and traced the tattoo with my forefinger.

I can felt his body tensed. I affect him, wow! I didn't know that. I traced the whole tattoo with my finger slowly. I whispered, "it's beautiful".

His body relaxed. He turned after listening to my voice. He looked straight into my eyes, his beautiful eyes have something that I can stare at them my whole life. We stared at each other, his eyes saying something to me but I don't understand what it is?.

I realized what I was doing so I said "I am sorry actually I like your tattoo so I have just touched it. I don't want to startle you".

I don't know he is listening to me or not. He never broke eye contact. He started walking towards me and I am taking steps backward. Until the wall touched my back. I stopped when there is no space.

Arav came closer to me raises his hand and remove the extra hair from my forehead and cheeks and tuck them behind my ears. He then came closer to me slowly now I can feel his breath. His cologne hit my nostrils. I felt dizzy about this cologne because it's addictive.

He came really close to me our cheeks touchest each other. He holds my waist lightly. He nuzzled his nose on the crook of my neck. It makes me paralyzed. My mind stopped working. This happened all the when he touched me like that. It's so new for me.

After nuzzling he kisses my neck lightly. He then took a deep breath meaning he smelled my fragrance. He then again kiss my neck. He is now kissing my neck like it's a delicious thing. I closed my eyes not know how to take this sensation. His kisses make me crazy. His kisses make me weak on my knees. good that he holds me by my waist.

Because my legs felt weak now

Because my legs felt weak now. So I supported myself by holding his bare shoulder. His kissing started to get intense. My hands are now on his hair. He groaned on my neck.

He then bit my neck. "Arav" I moaned his name. He then traces the bite mark with his tongue tips. He then again started kissing me. Open mouth kisses. His one hand now traveled my bareback under the shirt.

"Tazkia" he called me. It's coming like whispering but I heard it. I open my eyes and see that He raises his head, his eyes now meet mine. He now standing face to face hovering over me. Our faces are inches apart.

Is he going to kiss me now? Oh god, this will be my first kiss. My first kiss with my husband. I am blessed.

But when he is about to kiss me or I thought so, my phone rang. I pick my phone to see Asis my friend calling me. Why is he calling me now?

I then looked at my husband see that he got irritated by my phone. But what if it's important. So I pick up the phone. We are still standing like before.

"Hello yes, Asis". I said.
He said that I have to present a flower bouquet to the senior.
"Oh ok, I will do that. Thank you for informing me of this. See you tomorrow bye." With that, I finished my call.

Looked up to see my husband looking at me questioningly.

" tomorrow there is a seminar so one of our senior who is a successful businessman will be our special guest so I have to welcome him with a bouquet," I said.

"Nice timing to inform that but he disturbed my important thing you know you should warn him not to calling you randomly." He said.

I was dumbfounded disturbed by his important thing really. His important thing what was that?. Kissing. Oh god.

"Really Arav he is one of my good friends ok I can't just warn him for not calling me like that," I said.

"Hey, but I don't like him. So you better told him not to call you like that". he said arrogantly.

"Why you don't like him? He is a good and decent guy". I explained.

" fine, I understand. But stay away from him a little"

He said to me to stay away from my friend. Like seriously oh god! he is feeling jealous of my friend. That's news I didn't know The Arav Khan can also feel jealous of someone.

"Ok. Actually no why should I say to him not to call me? Are you jealous of him?". I said.

"Who says I am jealous? Why should I?", he said.

"Actually don't be jealous of him because you're my husband. He is my friend"

"I am not jealous ok", he said.

"Yeah I understand now please leave I want to take a nice hot bath I am tired"

"Oh ok"

After our moment I really forget about the tattoo. How the tattoo thing leads us to this sensual and romantic moment.