Chapter 15-Talk

Late-night Conversation

Taz- you know about everything from the fast, don't you?

Joishy- yes, I know. What's the problem baby?

Taz- no problem. But I thought it kinda awkward for me and you like, we are best friends and now I am going to marry your brother. I thought it will be difficult for you to accept the situation. You understand, what I mean right.

Joishy- yes yes, I understand your concern. But I will be very very happy if you marry my brother because I know you will love my brother with your pure heart and make him fall in love with you. I can only trust you on this blindly.

Taz - I don't know about love but I will be with him in his life in every situation.

Joishy - that's why I love you that much.

Taz - I love you too.

They hugged each other with love.

After some time

Taz - what are you doing with my phone for one hour, give me my phone. Give it to me.

Joishy- w8 a minute. Take it, speak to someone.

Taz - who is this?

Joishy - I don't know. First, speak mad girl.

Taz - you mad girl. Give me my phone back.

Tazkia snatched the phone from Joishy.

Taz- hello. Who is this?

Arav - hi Taz.

( Tazkia s heart skip a beat after hearing his voice )

Taz- Arav?

( It feels really nice to listen to my name from her lips Arav thought )

Arav - yes. It's me Arav.

Taz - you are calling me Taz?

Arav - yes soon to be wife. It's my right now to address you with your pet name.

Taz - yes, I understand soon-to-be hubby.

( this makes Arav heart beating fast )

Arav - actually I wanted to say something. I couldn't say it before but I want to say it now.

Taz - what?

Arav - you are looking gorgeous today.

Taz - thank you for the compliment. You are also looking handsome today in your formal.

Arav - thankyou. So what are you doing now?

Taz - talking about things with Joishy.

Arav - oh then continue. I don't want to ruin you guys' moments. Good night soon to be wife.

Taz - Hmm. Good night.

Joishy- so how do you feel now.

Taz - you, I am going to kill you. You come here.

Joishy - no you can't beat me. I make you feel happy.

Taz - happy ha. You come here.

After there fun. They went to sleep.

The two souls thinking about each other.

In one week their marriage will be held. It's fast but everything is ready so why do late in this matter.

Engagement day

Today is their engagement. Arav is waiting for her soon-to-be wife. There she is coming. Seeing her like that Arav's heart beats so fast than usual. She looks stunning in her peach dress.

Seeing Arav in peach sherwani Tazkia's heart also beats so fast. He looks handsome.

Tazkia stands beside him. The ceremony gets started. It's time to exchange the rings.

Suddenly, Arav sat on his one knee and put the ring to Tazkias ring finger. Everyone clapped happily for them. They exchanged their rings and Tazkia felt some kind of sensation in her body when Arav's fingers touched hers.

Tazkia gets surprised by his behavior.

Joishy went to Tazkia and said to her in a lower voice.

Joishy - you like the surprise?

Taz - you told him to do that?

Joishy- yes. I know that was your dream.

Taz - you!!! I will kill you. So embarrassing.

Joishy hides behind Arav. Told him to help her. Because of that Tazkia didn't say anything to her.

Taz - you just wait and watch.

Joishy shows her tongue to her.

Arav's friends congratulated them. Mimi also congratulated them, looked bitterly at Tazkia. Mimi liked Arav but not too much. She can handle herself.

The mehndi and Haldi ceremony also held nicely. Everyone teased Tazkia about the color. They believed that if the color got darker it means that her husband loves her too much. Tazkia wrote Arav's name on her Hand.

Night Before marriage

Tazkia

I am getting married tomorrow. I am happy and nervous at the same time. I am curious about how Arav's felt about tomorrow.

Arav

I am getting married tomorrow. I am happy, not nervous but feeling something different.
Let's call her. I really want to listen to her voice.

Arav- hello. Taz.

Taz - hi. Arav.

Arav - Actually I call you because I can't sleep.

Taz - Same.

Arav - it feels so different right?

Taz - yes. Really different.

Arav - you are happy right.

Taz - yes I am happy because I am going to be a new member of a very friendly and lovely family.

Arav - that's nice. And I am going to have a cute wife tomorrow.

Taz - you find me cute. I am not cute.

Arav - no stop.  you are cute, so stop saying that. ok then sleep now you need some rest you know right tomorrow is our marriage.

Taz - yes I know. Good night Arav.

Arav - Good night Taz.

I feel happy to talk to her she says she is happy. I am happy too.