Chapter 7-Alone

He sighed because he found out that Tazkia is not there. He just again lost her. She was gone mad when she drunk.

"Oh man, where is she?" Arav thought.

Arav again started to find her. After some time he found her. There is she standing before him.

Tazkia is standing on the stairs. After seeing Arav she told him that

- Why are you here again? I don't want to see you. go away. And
I feeling so hot. It's really hot today Arav.

Then she tried to open her dress zipper but before that Arav caught her hand. They are so close to each other. Their hearts started beating so fast. Tazkia pulled him more close to her (because somehow she likes him) and their faces are really close. Arav thought that she was doing it for her drunken state. Their breathing gets heavy. They are about to kiss.

But Arav thought about something and went away from her. Arav didn't know what to do? Tazkia is drunk. But he is in his normal sense. He is in sense. He can't do it. He can't take advantage of her. Yes, she is cute and he really wanted to give his first kiss to her but also she is also his sister's friend, his sister believed him with her. So, He stopped her.

Arav said
- Let's go home. It's too late to go to dorms. Dorms gates are closed now.

- No, it's so hot. I want AC.

- Let's go to the car. I will open the AC. You will feel better.

Tazkia laughed and said
- Wow, Arav you are so brilliant. But you look like an idiot. Oh, idiot.

- 😦 What? You are drunk. That's why I spare you today.

- What spare? Let's go to the car I want cold wind.

Arav actually finds her cuter 🙈.

After that, they went to Arav's home. Arav has a flat of his own near the university. Sometimes he lived there and spend some time alone. He never took anyone there before but he took Tazkia there.

They entered Arav's flat. Arav gave her a lemon for sober.
Arav took Tazkia to his room and tell her to sleep. Tazkia is obedient and also the drink affects her so much that she felt sleepy. So she slept like a child. Arav looked at her for some moments. And slept on the sofa.

In the morning,

Tazkia woke up with a headache. She woke up and found that she didn't know where is she? so she looked all over the place and found Arav who slept on the sofa. Tazkia started to remember some of the events from yesterday.

Tazkia went near him. Looked at his face and thought that Arav looked so handsome when he sleeps. He is handsome in real she admitted that.

Tazkia saw that Arav was moving his eyes means he is going to wake up. So Tazkia moved from there. and sat on the bed.

Arav woke up and saw that Tazkia is there. He said

- Good morning.

- Good morning

- Do you have any headaches? (Arav looked concerned)

- Yes, I have. My head hurts a lot. How do you know?

- That's because you got drunk last night. What did you drink last night?

- I don't remember. I just drink a cold drink nothing else. (She thought but didn't remember)

- Are you sure? (Arav doubted)

- Maybe someone spiked my drink. I don't remember though.

- Maybe. But Who?

- I don't know also I don't remember anything.

- That's ok. Let's go to the dorms and freshen up and meet at the canteen.

- Why?

- I think a drink hurts your IQ. (Arav looked at her amused)

- 😦 What? (Tazkia is clueless)

- For breakfast of course.

- Oh yeah ok. But why with you?

- Because last night you agreed to be my friend. Did you forget?

-No no, I remember. Ok, I will meet you at the canteen with Joishy.

- First, call Joishy. She was worried about you.

- Oh, I really forget about her.

- Call her.

- I forgot to ask you something. Where Am I now.?

- In my flat. I come here often when I have to work and read before the exam.

- Oh did you also take your girlfriends, here? ( Tazkia don't know why she asked that )

- What girlfriends? I don't took anyone here. Joishy also didn't come here. It's the first time I take someone here.

- Oh, I see.

- Yes. Ms.detective. And also I don't have a girlfriend.

- You don't have to clarify this to me.

- I know.

They remain silent for sometime.

After sometime

Tazkia called Joishy. Joishy scolded her so much.

Arav believed that Joishy really loved her so much. same Tazkia also.

Arav dropped Tazkia at her dorm. Mimi saw that. After Arav leaves the place. Mimi came to Tazkia and asked her,

- Hey, Tazkia. Why are you in lasts night's dress?

- Oh, actually I was at home so.

- Home? But why Arav is with you?

- Actually, he is with me also.

- Why?

- Something happened last night.

- What?

- Nothing serious.

Tazkia didn't clarify to her. because when she wanted to tell her further Joishy called her. Tazkia excused herself.

and Tazkia bid bye to Mimi.
Mimi really got jealous. She needed revenge. She liked Arav. Arav is her only. No one gonna takes him from her.