Chapter 22-Sleep

Taz's Pov,

My final year of College made my life horrible. Today my dear professor give all the students a really hard subject to make a presentation on it. I am not happy with the presentation it's so hard. Joishy s professor gave her an easy subject so nice professor.

Now, I am sitting on my bed sulking. Arav comes to the room. Is he just staring at me like he just wanted to read my face, what is going on in my mind?

"What," I said.

"You look worried. Is something wrong?" He said. "Oh, he can actually read me very well. My good husband and friend and L ..... !"

"No, I am okay. Just tired." I said because I don't want him to know that I am an average student.

"But I don't think that there is nothing wrong. Is it something with college?"
He said. I was like how he knows everything. (That's why he is genius Taz).

"How did you know that?" I said.

"I know you Princess. You are like an open book to me. I can read you easily". He said. It's now amazed me so much more. He observed me all the time. Oh, and the princess part, he now sometimes calls me that you know when he wants. I like that when he calls me that. I never let him know that.

"Huh, you are so full of yourself".

"Now tell me what is the wrong princess?" he said.

So I told him about the presentation. I narrated to him my problem also. He patiently listens to my problems. I also like this character of his.

"Not a big problem Taz I will help you with the presentation. Now let's go to the study so that we can start." He said.

"You don't have any work. Besides you are the Ceo you are a very busy person". I said that because I know he is busy. I am not any clingy wife who doesn't understand her husband's problem.

"Hey princess I am always free for my family ok. And I am the boss so I am not busy. No let's go. I don't want to listen to anything now." He said.

So now we are settled in the study room. We sit on the carpet. Because it's cozy. We started our presentation. It's been 2 hours we are working on it. Now I am feeling hungry but my husband is so in my presentation that he actually forget that I am also present here beside him.

I was staring at him. He looks handsome while working. When he runs his hand on his hair. When he bites his pen. When he thought about something. When he looks at me from time to time. When he staring at me. When he smiles at me. When he smirks at me. Ok, wait he caught me staring at him. No no shit. Now I definitely blushing his smirk says that.

"You can staring at me all the time ok I am all yours but now it's time for work." He said. He is all mine I know that. Hehehehe.

"I wasn't staring. I just wanted to say that I am starving. let's eat something the. We will continue". I said to save myself from further embarrassment.

So now we are having our dinner we haven't our dinner with everyone because of my presentation. My best friend loves her sleep so much that she takes her dinner and went to sleep early.

"I am done with my dinner". I said looking at Arav.
He just stands up and comes near me and wipes the corner of my lips and licks his fingers. "You are such a messy eater princess," he said and smirked at me.

What just happened? He doesn't even know what he does to me. My heartbeat isn't normal anymore. It's beating erratically. Maybe He is doing it intentionally. why he smirked then. He can be naughty sometimes. I hate him.