Chapter 10-Library

Its been months since Tazkia and Arav met each other.

Tazkia and Joishy started their new semester. Arav also in his last semester. Everyone studying very hard.

One day, Joishy and Tazkia wanted to go to the library. Joishy told Tazkia that "you go first I am coming in some minutes".

Tazkia went to the library and searched for a book in the last part of the Library. So she went there and searched for the book. But she heard some noises.

So she went there and what she saw really broke her heart into pieces. Although she didn't expect anything from him somehow this scene actually broke her heart badly.

She saw Mimi and Arav. Arav stands there with Mimi and they are going to kiss. But when Tazkia saw their intimate moment she felt her legs weak. So she held the bookshelf for help but one book fell to the ground.

Arav and Mimi looked at her and were shocked. Arav looked at Tazkia in worried eyes. Tazkia averted her eyes.

Mimi- don't you know how to respect your senior.

Tazkia's has no strength for talking but she pulls herself together and said

Tazkia - I_I_I am sorry actually I didn't know about you guys. I am just here to take my book.

Mimi - Really you are so rude from the first day you little junior. You just spoiled our mood.

Tazkia looks at Arav. But he didn't say anything to her. He didn't try to explain anything. And who is she kidding right? Arav told everyone that he looked at her as a sister.  That thing confirmed to Tazkia that he has no feelings for her. Not a little bit. She just hopes never mind. He didn't even try to explain.

Tazkia - I am sorry for spoiling your mood. Please continue.

Tazkia leaves the place after that.

Tazkia's POV

What am I doing? It feels hurt. I don't know why but it's hurt. Why he has to do this in front of me.

I know he looked at me as a sister but I can't see him as a brother. I don't know this feeling what is it? I can't say anything to anyone about it. How can I express my pain to Joishy? I just can't say anything to her.

Maybe I should forget about him. I have to stop myself from falling into this.
This is not right I know I should not have expected anything from anyone.

Arav,s POV

"Mimi let's go to the library I have to discuss the upcoming project. It's important ." I said to her.

I go to the library with Mimi. Mimi just told me that she saw a good book related to the project. So we go to the section and suddenly Mimi tried to kiss me. It's my first time in this type of situation. I tried to puss her.

Then a noise came and we both looked in the direction. I didn't believe that it was Her who saw me in this state. I don't want her to see me in this state god knows what she thinks about me now. I don't know what to say or what to explain.

Mimi argued with her and she looks at me for some answer. But I don't know what to say.
She said to continue and left. That hurts.

I feel really bad and sad. I told Mimi not to do this ever again.

I know she didn't have any feelings for me. If she had any type of feeling she would have argued with me. But she just told us to continue and left. Why she does that? It's confirmed that she also looked at me as a brother. But I can't believe this. Maybe she doesn't have feelings.

But the one-sided feeling is good for me. I am the dominant here.

After that incident,

Arav never saw Tazkia. Arav asked Joishy about her but Joishy said she always busy in studies.

Arav wanted to explain everything. But he also felt that what the point of an explanation she has no feeling for me.

Tazkia tried to avoid Arav as much as she can. For him she Also avoids Joishy. She also can't say anything to anyone.

She has to control her feelings because in 1 month Arav is going to left the University. Tazkia will be free. ( she thought )