Chapter 1 - First meet

CHAPTER 1

Tazkia is a student of class 11. Recently, she started her new school. It's a girl's school. She always reads in girls' school Maybe her destiny is like that. But she likes her girl's school. She didn't really comfortable around boys. She doesn't have many friends. Because most of her friends just used her for their benefit. She really wanted a best friend who can be her sister also.

Meanwhile

Arav is a student of a university. Which is a very famous university in the city and it's located in the same place where the girl's school is. His sister is one of the students at the same school where Tazkia studied.

On the first day at the girls' school, Tazkia felt very lonely because her friends are gone to another school. It's good for her though. She sat in the class alone. All the students have their own friends but Tazkia doesn't have any friends.

After some time, a sweet girl came to her and asked to give her a pen. Tazkia gave her a pen and thought that
"The girl who sat beside me is so beautiful". The girl thanked her and asked Tazkia to become her friend. The girl's name is Joishy. They both became very good friends. They simply started their friendship but became very close and behaved like sisters.

Their 11th standard ended faster than they thought. But they had so much fun. It's true time and tide wait for none.

Tazkia and Joishy never visited each other's homes. So Joishy told Tazkia to come to her house. Joishy promised Tazkia to visited her home also.

Joishy: "Hey, Tazkia let's go to my home today my father is not at home, and Bhai also. I am alone. Please, come with me."

Joishy requested in a sad tone.
So Tazkia can't deny it.

So, they reached home. Tazkia called her mom and said that she will be staying at Joishy's house today and came back the next day. Tazkia's Mother loved and trusted her so much so she agreed. On the other hand, she is now mature enough to make decisions for herself.

Tazkia first felt a little shy to go to Joishy's house but why? she didn't know. Maybe because of Joishy's brother. She heard about her brother a lot and according to Joishy, her brother is not that handsome but all girls became crazy about him. Joishy don't know why?

But then she realized that she is so silly to thought about him whom she never met also he is not at home. And more than that for her he is a stranger. Why she felt so shy? She wiped that thought from her mind.

Joishy opened the big gate of her house. Although they have a watchman. But Joishy said that she loved to open the gate. It is a big house. There are so many trees everywhere. Now she realizes that actually, Joishy is so rich. But she never showed off her wealth.

They reached the hall room and Joishy told Tazkia to go to her room she will come in minutes.
Tazkia didn't know which one is her room. She forgot to ask her. So, she guessed a room and entered the room. The room is well-decorated and then she showed some pictures of Joishy and her family. Her family looked so good together. Tazkia realized there is a boy who stood behind Joishy is so cute and at the same time handsome also. He is her brother. Yes, he is!

'I see he is handsome'. Tazkia thought 💭.

She examined the photos one by one. After some time, she felt someone's presence behind her. So, she turned suddenly, (because she got scared) and was about to slip because of her sudden turn but then a pair of warm and strong hands cached her waist and she felt something strange and different in her heart. She shivered and felt like current passed through her body. She looked up to saw the person with her little eyes and shocked.

"How could a boy look so handsome?" she thought. He is tall, actually very tall. "I am so little in front of him." His eyes it's very she didn't know what it's called but it has the dominant aura in it. He has a broad shoulder and also a six-pack her weakness oh god! He looked more handsome than his childhood version.

Tazkia thought - "What am I thinking, God? He is also half-naked. Am I possessed by him?"

——————————-/////—————————

Months later Arav came home. No one knew about his arrival. He lived in the dorms of the university. Sometimes he visited her dad and sister. After reaching home he went to his room and took a shower. Because he is so tired. He thought about his sister and his dad while showering. He missed them.

"Maybe she is in school. She will come soon. I miss her so much I will meet her after so many days." He came back from the shower half-naked.

Arav saw a girl in his room but he didn't know who she is? She didn't look alike his sister; she is chubby also her skin color is not looked like his sister's. So, he went near her and examined her from behind. He was curious about the girl. Why? He Didn't know. He was about to ask her who she was, but before that, she turned and slipped and cached her.

Arav's POV

It's my first time to became so close to a girl. I lost, lost in her chubby cute face and cute little eyes.

—————————————————-//////————

They both lost in themselves. But a Ping!  The sound of his mobile broke their moment.
Arav asked her in that position "what is your name? who are you? why are you in my room?". He surprised her with so many questions.

Tazkia - "I-I-I am Tazkia. Actual-ly, I-I-I (she clears her throat and says) tried to find Joishy's room but I didn't realize this is your room. Sorry about that. "

Arav - " you are Joishy's friend. oh, I see you are maybe her new college friend. She mentioned you before and that's why I didn't recognize you. let's go I will help you to go to her room."

Tazkia - "But first can you please release me. and also wear some clothes please".

She blurted and felt embarrassed after blurted.

Arav was like 😅. "Oh sorry," he said.
He didn't realize his condition. He released her quickly and wear some clothes. And helped Tazkia to go to Joishy's room. Tazkia thanked him. Arav nodded and left the room.

Arav went to the dining room to meet Joishy.

Joishy - Bhai how are you? You didn't tell me you are coming?

Arav - I am fine. what about you? I wanted to surprise you and dad.

Joishy - I am also fine Bhai. Good that you came. I thought you forgot about us.

Arav - By the way who is the pretty girl ha? is she your friend? She is cute and chubby.

Joishy - Yeah when did you meet her? Actually, she is my sister. I love her more than you.

Arav - Really!!!! That's not good. Go to your room she is waiting for you. I met her in the hallway.

Joishy - Hmm I going. Meet you at Dinner Bhai.

Arav - ok.

Then Joishy went to her room. And found Tazkia. They talked about many things. After some hour Joishy told her it's time for dinner.

Joishy - Fresh and up. I will go and prepare the dinner. I will call you when dinner is ready.

Tazkia - I will help you lets go.

Joishy - you are my guest I don't need your help. You sit here I am going to make the dinner and I will call you. Take some rest.

Tazkia - ok. I don't have the strength for any argument. You win all the time. (She made a face).

Joishy - good girl 🙋

————-