Chapter 30 - WHAT??

The next day when Tazkia went to her office Tazkia was happy and nervous at the same time. Happy because she slept in her husband's embraced. Nervous because of the new CEO.

HR head called her and told her to gave all the work-related papers to the new CEO. The CEO will be present after an hour. HR head like Tazkia very much, of course, he liked her because she worked so passionately, he proud of her work. Tazkia collected all the papers and went to her cabin, started her work.

After an hour, Sama knocked at her cabin's glass door. Sama happily said to her that the CEO is here at the entrance. He will here at any minute. Also told Tazkia to came with all the papers.

The HR department is on the 20th floor. So everyone gathered at the entrance of the HR department. Everyone is really excited to saw the CEO. Especially girls. They started to gossiping again. On the other hand, Tazkia was very nervous, will the CEO liked her work? will she impressed him with her work? All the questions popped into her mind.

Tazkia is anxious. But again she remembered her husband's words "people make mistakes but be confident and you will do the work properly". She smiled remembered Arav.

"Ding!!" the elevator sound broke her trance of thought. All the gossiping stoped. Some elder men step out from the elevator and then the most waited CEO, tall, handsome, nicely dressed, and with an intimidating aura, step out from the elevator with two other people besides him. Everyone started talking about the new CEO. How handsome, how tall, how he walked with his own aura.

Tazkia tried to saw her new CEO. But couldn't saw him for the other employees. When he came to her eyesight she froze!!. What is she seeing? She must be hallucinated him. He must be someone like him. No no he couldn't be here. If he will come here, he will inform her before.

But he lookalike her Husband Arav. Yes!! Tazkia saw Arav in front of her as her New CEO. This is impossible! How can this is possible? He must be someone else yes yes, he is just lookalike Arav. But Tazkia thought how can someone look so alike? She shook all her thoughts. She thought she will talk to Arav at home. Yeah! This will be good. Tazkia was staring at his new Ceo. Her colleagues must be thinking that she was also mesmerized by their Ceo's charm. But that's not the reason.

Maybe Arav sensed Tazkias presence Arav looked at the source, he was also shocked to saw Tazkia but quickly masked his shocked expression into expressionless.  Tazkia couldn't saw his expression.  Arav quickly averted his gaze and walked away. Arav wanted to talk to her but this must be shocked for her also as for him. So he walked away.  He will talk to her at home about this matter.

All the employees gathered in the conference hall. Arav sat down in the sate with other heads. Two of his assistants stood at the corner of the hall. "Miss Tazkia Please hand over all the paper to our CEO.," the HR Head told Tazkia. Tazkia gulped nervously and came close to Arav to hand over all the paper.

For Tazkias shaking hands, all the papers fall on the floor. Tazkia and Arav bend down at the same time to pick them up. Talkies nostrils hit a known cologne, she looked up. She knows these eyes. She knows who they belonged to. "We will talk about this matter at home. And Sorry."Arav whispered in her ear and squeezed her hand slightly while collecting all the papers. Arav thank her.

Tazkia could only know the whole matter at home. So she was right he is Arav. Her new boss. So many thoughts starter popping into her head. But she shook all of them out.

Arav also didn't know what to do. His heart beats like a marathon when he saw his wife in her casuals. He facepalms himself because he was so busy with work that he forgot his wife's office name. How could he forgot so easily? so silly of him.

After working in the office, an exhausted Tazkia came home. She took a warm shower and felt her body relaxed. She prepared the table for dinner. As usual, she had her dinner with Joishy and Papa. They laughed and talked. Tazkia didn't say anything about the office incident. She has so many questions to ask Arav. How? When? Why?

Arav reached home and went to his room and found his wife working. He cleared his throat to gained her attention. Tazkia looked up and saw him.

Before he started she said, "you must be tired freshen up and eat something first then we will talk". Arav hummed in response. Arav took a shower then had his dinner. Arav and Tazkia went to their room. They sat comfortably.

Arav started

Flashback,

Arav's Pov,

I was so busy recently that I couldn't meet and talked to my family nicely. I was working like a maniac.

I was working on a project when my assistant came and told me "you have a visitor sir". I was surprised first then said, "Let him come".

"Hi son, how are you?" Mr.Thakur said. "Hello, uncle, I find totally fine. How was your health? You should call me I will visit you personally." I said.

Mr.Thakur, my mentor, and father figure. He is alone in this world. He has very intelligent. He lost his family 5 years ago. He cared for me as a father.

"No son. I wanted to discuss something with you. Only you can handle this problem." He said.

"I wanted you to buy my company and become the CEO. I wanted to resign and live my old life in nature." He added.

"How can i.." Mr.Thakur cut me between "only you can son. I believe in you only." He pleaded with me.

How can I refuse him? "Ok uncle. As your wish." I assured him.

"Thank you, son. I heard you about your marriage. Congratulations!!! I am sorry that I couldn't make it there. God bless you both. I wanted to meet your wife sometime." He said.

"Yes, uncle. Thank you. I will introduce her to you soon." I said.

"Ok young man. Enjoy your married life. I will take my leave then."

Flashback ends.......

"That's how all this happened. I was so busy with work that I forgot to inform you and also I didn't realize your company and uncle's company were the same." Arav finished his story.

Now Tazkia understands the whole thing. "I understand. (She smiled looking at Arav and squeezed his hand). I wanted to tell you something. I wanted to keep a low profile. I don't want unwanted attention from our colleagues and also special treatment because I am the CEO s wife. You can tell them that you are married but not about your wife." Tazkia said in one go.

Tazkia didn't want anyone's unwanted attention. Especially her colleagues those who loved to gossip.

Arav stared at her. He really wanted to tell everyone that Tazkia is his wife, only his! He understood his wife. She is talented. He knew why she wanted to keep a low profile. "Yeah, I understand." Arav smiled at his wife and hugged her.