Chapter 33-Table

One fine day,

Tazkia was doing her work at her cabin. When she got a massage. She took the phone and smiled at her phone, probably at the massage.

The massage was from Arav. Arav asked her to come to his room after work.

Tazkia patiently waited for everyone to leave the office. When she confirmed that everyone left, Tazkia took her bag went to near the elevator. She got into the elevator and pressed the CEO's floor.

Tazkia didn't know two pairs of eyes watched the elevator and smiled evilly at the number.
"It's going to be fun," one said and the other laughed evilly.

Tazkia reached Arav's floor when she found Manvi. Tazkia smiled at her and Manvi mirrored her smile.

Tazkia went near the open door of Arav's office room. She discovered her husband engross in work. She smiled and knocked at the door. Arav look up from his laptop and smiled seeing his wife.

Arav gestures her to come near him. "Hi" Tazkia greeted while Arav replied with a smile. "You didn't take dinner do you?" Arav asked his wife. Tazkia nodded No. "I ordered some dinner. It will be here soon." Arav said.

Tazkia sat beside him. And Arav again engrossed himself into work. Tazkia admired her husband. Arav could feel Tazkias admiration without watching her.

The dinner arrived, Tazkia stared at Arav like before, she didn't acknowledge that Manvi placed the dinner on the table and left.

Tazkia was so busy to admired her husband that she didn't saw that Arav was watching her and caught her.

Tazkia's Pov,

"Don't look at me like that". Arav said pulling me out of my admiration part. "Looking like what?" I asked without averted my eyes from his face. He saw my face. He said with a serious face also with a husky tone "like you wanted me to kiss you hard". "What if I really wanted that" I blurted out. Before I take back my words or realized what I said he threw his hand and pulled me by my hand. I landed on his lap.

I was sitting on his lap and I didn't understand what just happened it was so first that I couldn't catch what is happening to me?

Suddenly his lips crashed onto mine. I can smell his erotic cologne. I will never tired of kissing him. He is like my oxygen. He stopped kissing me and whispered, "you taste sweet". He again started kissing me. He is perfect. He can make any woman weak. But he makes me strong.

First, he was gentle but now he was kissing me roughly, his one hand squeezing my neck and another hand on my thighs. He abruptly cleared few things from his table and suddenly popped me up on the table and kissing me aggressively all over my face, neck, jawline, and moved towards my breasts.