Chapter 26-Water Droplets

Arav's POV,

My wife, Tazkia, Taz, my princess. If you ask Do I like her? Yes! I like her. Actually more than like. Maybe love. I don't know this feeling.

After our marriage when I started to spend time with her I started to know a really innocent and pure soul.

When I touched her the way she reacts I feel the happiest person in the world. The way she whispered my name. The way she reacts to my kisses. I couldn't stop myself from kissing her.

I feel lucky when she sleeps close to me and cuddled with me. When I hug her my all tiredness fly away. I have never felt like that, never. Her shyness, her blush make me crazy.

We couldn't have our first lip kiss. Whenever I tried to kiss her on the lips every time someone has to ruin my moment.

I woke up early today so I stay laying on the bed and I was thinking about my princess. When someone stirred beside me. I look at her and find her eyes moving which means she is going to wake up.

I close my eyes. She wakes up and I can feel her staring at me. She traced my eyelashes. It's hard to control anymore.

Please don't do this Taz. Go away, please. I don't want to wake up.

Thanks to god she didn't do anything further. She went to the washroom. I smiled and got up. Walking to the balcony, my mind and heart were just thinking about her who was becoming my everything. I was standing there while my eyes were fixed on the clear sky where the birds start flying. I was startled by the thud sound and turned around to see.

I froze, where I was. There she is coming with a towel in her hand and was dying her hair with it. Her wet hair spread around her neck while her eyes were lowered. She didn't notice me but I couldn't hold myself and took steps toward her. On the sound of my steps, her eyes moved up and met mine.

I felt my heart skipped its beats as I saw her wet face, filled with water drops. From her face to her crystalline neck, tiny water drops were looking like pearls. Shining on her skin. They creating an urge inside me to touch them, to pick them with my lips.

I moved closer to her, who was shocked to see me first but lowered her eyes and blushed cutely. As I stopped in front of her, she tried to take a step back but I didn't give her a chance to run away. Moving my arms around her waist I pulled her towards my hard chest.

I know she needs time for these things but I can't stop myself. I want to touch her, kiss her those lips which are always so inviting. Those eyes speak a lot.

She got startled and moved her eyes up to met mine. The towel slipped from her hand and I felt her shivering and wiggling to get free.

"Arav i" she shutters while trying to move out from my hold.
"I what?" I asked and pulled her more closer so that her arms wrapped around my shoulder.

"Serene" I whispered looking at her face which was shivering.
"Aa..raav." She called me and I cupped her face.

I moved closer to her face, placed my lips on her right cheek, and picked a water drops with my lips. I moved to her which was drenching her and made me crazy for her more. Burying my face in her neck to feel her wet hair, I inhaled her intoxicating fragrance while I felt her shivered for our closeness. Traveling my other hand toward her neck tracing it with my thumb touched her cold neck.

"Tazkia" I called her with her full name, her full name sounds sexy to me. I placed my lips on the side of her neck.

She held me tightly as I placed another kiss on her beautiful neck while I keep touching her throat with my thumb. My breath going uneven with her feel.

"Arav" her breathless voice came as I kissed her earlobe and shyly snuggle her face in my neck.

"I want to confess something" I whispered lovingly. I know it affects her. "Wh.at?" She asked breathlessly. "I..princess...I" I stopped speaking. Because my own breathing was ragged on the other hand I was burning in the intensity, which was rising between us.

"I.. wh..at?" She asked me with her shaking voice. "It's difficult for me" I whispered and moved my hand from her neck and cup her face. I moved back and looked at her who's eyes were close now. I caressing her cheeks and she opened her eyes slowly. I didn't say anything I just keep looking at her for whom my heartbeats.

"What's difficult?" She asked me again looking into my eyes. "You Want to know?" I asked her but she didn't say anything just lowered her eyes. She amused me all the time sometimes she can be so brave but sometimes she behaved shyly.

"Let me tell you, Princess," I said and pulled her more closer to me. Sometimes its feels good to tease her. I leaned closer and again snuggled my face on her neck and she gasped. "It's really difficult Princess" I again stopped and inhaled her fragrance like this is my oxygen.

"What?" She asked me slowly breathlessly and I knew my touch effects her. "To stay away from you," I whispered and kissed her ear, and moved my lips to her jaw. "To stop me anymore and to not to tell you I.." I whispered and stopped. I kissed her jaw and keep feeling her closer to my heart.

She asked me again. I was about to confess my love? I didn't know what is going on in my mind when I get close to her. I was about to say something when we heard the door knock. I pulled back and looked at her who was already looking at me. We again heard the knock, we separated from each other, I again looked at her she lowered her eyes and turned into a ripe tomato. I smiled at her blushing face and scratching my head when I again heard the knock.

"I'll just come". I said and she nodded but still shivering slightly.
I open the door and find Tanya, that girl is so much I don't like her but she is my cousin so I have pulled on an act all the time.

"Hi, Arav. What took you so long huh?" She asked like she is going to seduced someone. I cringe at her behavior. Then she looked back and saw Taz and her face turned into an irritated face. I don't know what is her problem with My princess.

Then Joishy joined us and said. "Bhai we are going shopping so I need Taz. Come Taz. Let's go have fun today."

"You really like Shopping huh". Taz asked her while laughing. "Yeah whatever comes now." Joishy pulled Taz to her side. Taz was looking at me I know this look. Then I said, "I also have some work in the office so I will be at the office." I said to them specifically my Wife. I looked at Taz's eyes directly and said "see you guys at dinner then". Ok, they sequel together. Girls and their shopping.