Chapter 25-Art Work

Tazkia's POV

When I came back after freshening up I found Joishy sitting on the bed.

"Hey, where is Arav?" I asked her.

"Uhhmm actually that's why I came here to tell you. Tanya wanted to do a party so we all are arranging for a party." She said.

"Oh".

"Is everything ok with bhai right?" She asked. I can see the concern in her eyes. I love her.

I blush after listening to her.

She smiles looking at my face.

"Oh, that blush said everything. You know baby I never saw him so happy before you came into his life. I am happy that dad arranged this marriage. I know he is lucky to have you." She is happy for me I know that.

"You know I am lucky to have you, Arav and Dad. My new family. I love you." I said happily.

"I love you too. What about bhai?" She asked.

"I like him. He likes me too. But I don't know I love him or not." I said.

"It's alright. Everything will be fine. I am always with you. Now come on choose a dress for the party." She said and drags me to her room.

We all girls are busy with the dresses and makeup. Boy's are arranging the party.

My phone makes a ping noise. I took my phone to check its a massage.

Arav-" where are you, princess?"
Taz- i am in Joishy s room. Getting ready for the party.
Arav- come to our room. Plz.
Taz- Joishy will kill me.
Arav- I want to see you. Come Nah.
Taz- no Arav. All the girls are here. I can't. I am busy. You are also busy right?
Arav- yeah fine. You don't have time for your husband really nice.
Taz- don't sulk. Meet me at the party.
Arav- ok.

He is acting cute.

Night Time:

I am ready now. I am wearing a peach color blouse and a skirt. I wore heavy earrings. Joishy literally blackmailed me to wear them.

We, I mean Joishy and I descending by the stairs all the heads turned towards us. I feel a pair of eyes on me. I turned in the direction and met the beautiful and peaceful eyes. My stomach literally produced so many butterflies.

His intense stare making body shiver. We are looking at each other I don't how many minutes.

Joishy nudged me and bring back to us at the party. I broke the eyes lock and smile shyly at Joishy.

We went downstairs. All the heads are on us. I don't like this kind of attention. But I like my husband's attention.

I stood beside Arav.
"Did I said that you look gorgeous?" He whispered in my ears and lightly kiss my earlobe.

His one kiss again produces butterflies in my stomach.

I look up to meet his eyes and said "you look handsome as always".

He blushes. Oh god, he can also blush huh it's the first time I see that. I affect him yesssss!

"Let's get something to drink". He said and drag me to the drink corner.

I take a coke. I love coke.

We were drinking when our cousin announced for couple dance.