Chapter 8-Sister

Tazkia came to her dorm room. Joishy stood in front of the door.

- Hello mam.

- Hi

- Where were you? You are so irresponsible. You got drunk last and you are nowhere to be seen. I got too scared and worried about you. You know.

- I am sorry. I don't know how I got drunk. But your brother saved me.

- Yes, I know. It's good that he was there.

- I know. Let's not talk about it, please. I am tired. I need a fresh bath and a nice breakfast.

- Ok, take a bath. And let's go to the canteen for breakfast.

- Ok. Wait for me.

After taking a bath Tazkia and Joishy went to canteen. And found Arav and Dev there.

Joishy to Arav Conversation

-Hi bhai.

-Hi

-Bhai I am really hungry can you get us something to eat.

- Yeah, I told them to give us breakfast.

Arav then took his eyes to see Tazkia who held her head in her hand.

The breakfasts are here.

Tazkia was really hungry so she was about to took the food but stoped by Arav.

Arav to Tazkia Conversation

- Take this soup. It's good for your hangover.

-Really! Thanks.

Everyone were stared at them.

Arav told them
- Why are you guys staring at?

Dev told Arav and Tazkia

- Is something going on between you two?

- No, why?

- I mean so much concerne huh .

- Yes, because she is like my sister. So I am concerned about her like Joishy .

After saying that, Arav looked at Tazkia. But She has no emotion on her face. Just blank.

Tazkia somehow felt bad. But she shrugged that feeling. Tazkia knew that Arav don't like her like that. She felt so sad about the fact what Arav said. But she didn't actually expect anything from anyone.

Specially boys,,,

Arav felt something maybe bad after what he said. He felt wrong. But don't know why.

After breakfast, they went to their respective classes.

From that day actually, Tazkia tried to avoid Arav. She didn't want to felt anything like that feeling, she felt when he was around her.

Arav also didn't know that Tazkia actually avoided him. He didn't took it seriously because their exam is near so they were busy in studies.